BootsnAll Travel Network



I hope this is the last itinerary change…

1.jpg

This is Shelly (doing my very first blog post). I hijacked Nate’s blog password to give you an update on a late-breaking development. After Nate’s visit to the City of Love last weekend, Paris has now been added to our trip itinerary. Unfortunately, that means that Spain was kicked off except for a short layover in the Madrid airport after our 12+ hour trip from Buenos Aires before hopping over to Paris. Those crepes better be really good to make up for the tapas and vino I had envisioned in Spain…not to mention the fact that I will not be excited to get on another airplane after that long haul. Stay tuned to see how it goes. For those that care about these things, we have up to 16 flight segments through the OneWorld Explorer around the world ticket, so the flight to Paris now puts us at exactly 16. PS–I just figured out how to upload a picture. Here’s one from Nate’s trip.



Tags: , ,

One response to “I hope this is the last itinerary change…”

  1. Martha says:

    I think you’ll enjoy this change. There’s no place in the world like Paris. And for a change of pace, go to the Cluny Museum (Medieval Museum) on the Left Bank and sit in the room with all the tapestries. It’s like going back 500 years.

    Have fun! Enjoying your blogging.

    Martha

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *