BootsnAll Travel Network



Thank You

I take off for NYC in a few hours, but I just wanted to thank some people who really helped me out this week.

Mom and Dad, thanks for the loan and your support. And Ron and Jessi too. Jess, thanks for helping me out Thurs before I left home.

Nora- thanks for helping me move my bed, etc. I hope you have a great New Year’s Eve party with those fireworks!!

Dana- thanks for storing my stuff in your basement. I was able to fit everything else in my car.

Anne and Lieke- thanks for being in Suriname and giving me a reason to visit!!

Tony- thanks for the Ultrathon you hooked me up with and for meeting out for dinner/drinks last night.

Jen V- thanks for driving way out of your way to meet up for dinner last night.

Joel- thanks for taking care of all my loose ends in Eau Claire!!

Jen E- thanks for driving my ass to the airport.

Leah and Jason- thanks for storing my car for 2 months!!

Heather and Omar- thanks for giving me shelter and/or providing entertainment in NYC!!

and thanks to everyone for their encouraging words and support!!!!! I will see you all in March!

LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN…



Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *