BootsnAll Travel Network



Working girl

No, not that kind of working girl.

After four months of being a woman of leisure, I’ve finally broken the precedent the federal government set before me and am no longer running a budget deficit! That’s right, after months of steadily dwindling savings I’m finally back in the black! At least I will be when pay day rolls around…

I started my first day as a Courseware Developer this past Monday. As of yet I’ve still not developed any courses, but that’s irrelevant; I’m getting paid!!! So far this week I’ve been booked with different sessions, with HR stuff all day Monday and sales training since then…even though I won’t be doing any selling (thank god for that!). So it’s been…boring…but kinda fun at the same time. The people in my department are really nice, so in the brief moments I’ve spent with them in between training sessions I’ve really been pleased with what I’ve seen. I was a little annoyed to find out the guy who lives in Hollywood resigned and left, because I was going to confront him about his recommendation for me to move to that area! Maybe it was a parting joke on his part…jerk.

But work isn’t all that interesting…and acutally neither is my personal life lately. That rather limits the possibilities of one-sided converstaion tonight then!

So, World Cup starts Friday! Yeah…hmm…I’ll post again when my life doesn’t suck quite so much. 😉



Tags: , , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *