BootsnAll Travel Network



May 2-5: Padangbai

bay-3.jpg

We were eager to get back to the beach after being in Ubud for a few days, so we headed to the east coast and the small town of Padangbai. This was  a great place – real quiet and local. There was one main street with a string of small hotels along the water. But the best part was a small lagoon just over a headland- about a 5 minute walk away, called Blue Lagoon. The beach wasn’t “perfect,” but it had inredible coral and reef fish for snorkeling.  Tim and Josh were going to go scuba diving, but the day they were going to go out was windy, wavy, and overcast.  They decided to cancel that day, but never were able to get the diving in because we had to leave the next day. The girls were able to participate in a program of “swimming with the dolphins”.  A huge highlight for them.

bay-1.jpgbay-1b.jpg

Blue Lagoon – great coral for snorkeling and scuba diving.

blue-lagoon-1.jpgblue-lagoon-3.jpgblue-lagoon-2.jpgblue-lagoon-4.jpg

Our little snorkeling maniac.

blue-lagoon-5.jpg

We have been on at least 14 different modes of transportation and this was going to be a new one. Except we canceled the dive.

boat-1.jpg

This is where you stand.  It is only about 2 feet across.  The boat only fits 4 people.

boat-2.jpg

We were going to backpacker it for  a hotel.  But when you only get a dark room for $20 dollars, you may as well get this one for $40 with huge, open room with pool and included breakfast.  Was a no brainer for the end of the trip.

hotel-12.jpg

Family un shots

family-a.jpgfamily-an.jpg

If you can not find a wall to paint on, the sand is a perfect legal canvas – Josh’s graphitti

family-graphiti.jpg

You didn’t see too much of this expression when in India.

family-j.jpgfamily-t.jpg

The next shots are for Natasha and Annika’s friends.  They got a chance to “swim with the doplphins”.

dolphin-1b.jpg

The cage where the dolphins are kept.  Some may feel this to be cruel, I think the space wa adequate, the water in their own habatat (the ocean), the trainers were real good, and they also trained the dolphins to go outside the pens and “play” while following the boat.

dolphin-2.jpgdophin-3.jpg

Kisses

dolphin-3.jpgdolphin-3b.jpg

 Hugs and carryingdolphin-4.jpgdolphin-4b.jpgdolphin-5.jpgdolphin-5b.jpg

Shaking hands

dolphin-5c.jpgdolphin-6.jpg



Tags:

34,668 responses to “May 2-5: Padangbai”

  1. Disney says:

    hi
    it’s good posting.

  2. Lunch Napkin says:

    May 2-5: Padangbai » TravelBlog Archive » Tahoe Johnson’s Journey to Southeast Asia

  3. org you will find a comprehensive list of schools and important details to help you make the right choice. If you saw that they are worth it of your time, then they are.Phillies Scouting Dodgers Expecting Trade Talks – RealGM WiretapThe Philadelphia Phillies are doing extensive homework on the Minor League system of the Los Angeles Dodgers. If not, then you are the only one who is going to suffer the consequences of your actions.The Athletics lost to the Kansas City Royals in the one-game playoff on Tuesday night.
    Cheap NFL Jerseys China [url=http://www.cheapoutletnfljerseys.us.com/]Cheap NFL Jerseys China[/url]

  4. A genuine effective girl must have a decent wrist watch, not merely custom handbags, bracelets etc.
    rolex yachtmaster replica

  5. Build trust, supply value and it’s a done deal.Use free websites to promote yourself, such as backpage website.Interruption marketing is exactly where you post advertisements anywhere and everywhere hoping someone may possibly stumble across the ad and take notice. Nevertheless, you may also locate that yet another metropolis has the very same points of interest, however the cost of the rooms in that town is slightly decrease and that may lead to you becoming able to possess an incredible time in that town although experiencing the very same points. If you are looking to be the market leaders, then you have to search for ways helping you minimize the running costs.
    Wholesale Jerseys China

  6. fuck baidu says:

    区块链技术

  7. 1、 记者从上海糖制食品协会获悉,该如何选购既环保又卫生的家居木材呢?切记室内建材的甲醛释放量一定要小于或等于每升1.胀紧连接是在轴与轮毂孔之间放置一对或数对与内外锥面贴合的胀紧联结套(胀套),安装胀套无需加热、冷却。做到受理全过程痕迹可查和审批各环节责任可溯。Honeywell Honeywell(霍尼韦尔公司)成立于1885年的Honeywell公司是国际自动化行业当之无愧的百年老店,我国工程机械行业竞争也会出一些乱象环比上涨3.在非洲短期内难以形成自主开发能力。

  8. “We’ve hit him third against righthanded pitchers, he’s been getting on base and scoring runs for us,” Girardi said. In cases where they are broken you may end up having problems with the law.Matt Cain To Have Elbow Surgery – RealGM WiretapGiants right-hander Matt Cain will undergo surgery next Monday to have bone chips and spurs removed from his throwing elbow, manager Bruce Bochy said on Monday.Trim your grass prior to the arrival of your contractor. And even if he does all that, he’s STILL 150 hitsshort.Struggling With Your Roof? Try These Tips!It’s crucial for homeowners to keep their roof repaired and well maintained. More click-thru rates equate to more sales. A specialist in document scanning services is able to assist you save space at home and the office.docufree. In cases where they are broken you may end up having problems with the law. Restaurants do this through lots of ways. In cases where they are broken you may end up having problems with the law.
    Cheap Jerseys

  9. Fern says:

    I really like your blog.. very nuce colors & theme.

    Did you design this website yourelf or did you hire someone transformers forged to fight
    hack tool (Fern) do it for you?
    Plz answer back as I’m looking to construct my own blog and would llike to know where u got
    this from. appreciate it

  10. Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It really useful & it helped me out much.
    I am hoping to provide one thing again and help others such as you helped me.

  11. ycslgpbe says:

    May 2-5: Padangbai » TravelBlog Archive » Tahoe Johnson’s Journey to Southeast Asia
    aycslgpbe
    [url=http://www.g23ogvhumlt6857j5854t81b6p0e12gbs.org/]uycslgpbe[/url]
    ycslgpbe http://www.g23ogvhumlt6857j5854t81b6p0e12gbs.org/

  12. Can you tell us more about this? I’d care to find out some additional information.

    Feel free to surf to my website bonus bagging free bet calculator

  13. Do you have a spam issue on this site; I also am a blogger, and I was
    wanting to know your situation; we have developed some nice practices and we are looking to trade
    methods with other folks, please shoot me an email if
    interested.

  14. What’s up to all, the contents present at this website are genuinely amazing for people knowledge,
    well, keep up the good work fellows.

  15. If it is much more advantageous for a firm to finance consumers for the initial thirty days and factor only the invoices not paid within the thirty days, the firm can factor only those billings.

  16. Please let me know if you’re looking for a article author for your site.
    You have some really great posts and I feel
    I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take
    some of the load off, I’d absolutely love
    to write some articles for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
    Please shoot me an email if interested. Cheers!

  17. I like the helpful information you provide in your articles.
    I will bookmark your blog and check again here regularly.
    I am quite sure I will learn many new stuff right here!
    Good luck for the next!

  18. Great blog here! Also your site loads up fast! What web host are you using?
    Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my
    site loaded up as fast as yours lol

  19. Stephania says:

    Hi, Neat post. There’s an issue along with your
    site in web explorer, may check this? IE still is the marketplace
    leader aand a large component of other people woll omit your excellent writing due too this problem.

    Feel free to visit mmy web-site … body language kid ink clean mp3 (Stephania)

  20. You’ll be finding out lexicon and also phrases that actually enthusiasm you,
    and that will certainly assist you choose that up that a lot quicker.

  21. dick says:

    You actually make it appear really easy together with your presentation however
    I to find this matter to be really one thing that I feel I would by
    no means understand. It seems too complicated and extremely huge for me.

    I am taking a look ahead for your next submit, I’ll try to get the dangle of it!

  22. ここ数年世の中では「ピーリング」と言った言葉をよく聞きますが、貴方はピーリングについての認識はあるでしょうか?

    私あてにも、「ピーリングの事をご指導ください」というようなお問合せが、現在毎日あるのですが、ピーリングとは直訳すると「はぎ取る」と言った意味があります。

    ひと言で言うと、「お肌をはいで痛んだ肌を元に復活させる」と言うわけですね。

    ということで、今宵は「ピーリングって何だろう?」と称しまして、ピーリングの正しい基礎ノウハウについて、皆さんへお送りいたします。

    くわしくは下記サイトをクリックしてください。

  23. This is really interesting, You are a very skilled
    blogger. I’ve joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post.
    Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks!

  24. Established solutions relating to Smartphone Spyphone can be checked
    out on our website. They offer features like Two Wash Courses (Gentle & Normal Wash, twin water inlets,
    spin shower, two wash courses (Gentle and Normal wash), and wheels for
    easy mobility in some models. Do you suspect that your employee is performing
    something mistaken with your enterprise.

    my website … the fate of the furious cast members

  25. hello!,I really like your writing very a lot! share we
    be in contact more about your post on AOL? I need an expert in this area
    to resolve my problem. Maybe that is you! Taking a look forward to see you.

  26. 404 http says:

    First off I would like to say wonderful blog! I had a quick question in which I’d like to ask if you do not mind.
    I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your thoughts prior to writing.
    I’ve had difficulty clearing my mind in getting
    my ideas out. I do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first
    10 to 15 minutes are lost simply just trying to figure
    out how to begin. Any suggestions or hints? Cheers!

  27. Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular article!
    It is the little changes that will make the biggest changes.
    Thanks for sharing!

  28. Bhagirathi says:

    I could not refrain from commenting. Well written!

  29. Appreciation to my father who told me concerning this weblog, this weblog is in fact amazing.

  30. yоu’re really a gooɗ webmaster. The website loading speеd
    is аmazing. It sort οf feelѕ that you arе ɗoing аny distinctive trick.

    Also, Тhe ϲontents are maѕterwork. уou have done a ǥreat process
    on this subject!

  31. نقل says:

    I like what you guys are usually up too. This kind of clever work and exposure!
    Keep up the fantastic works guys I’ve incorporated you guys
    to our blogroll.

  32. carrotgreen says:

    Hello to every body, it’s my first go to see of this webpage; this website includes remarkable and actually fine
    data for visitors.

  33. Maxo Coin says:

    Hello! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted
    to give a quick shout out and say I really enjoy reading your articles.
    Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that cover
    the same topics? Thank you!

  34. Aretha says:

    Wow, this paragraph is fastidious, my sister is
    analyzing these things, thus I am going to convey her.

  35. But when the intent is to get approval or avoid painful feelings, then work is being used as an addiction. “If someone wants me to play, I’d consider it for sure. I can have control over how others feel about me and treat me. And then, he had offers above what we would have considered, so we never made a proposal. High cholesterol levels contribute to plaque building up in arteries impeding blood flow to the brain, kidneys, genitals, extremities and the heart.

  36. clove says:

    It was about 10 days now since he started making use of
    the Clove cigarette owner
    and each every nnow and then, eithedr initial thing in the morning or right after dinner, he craves the full punch of getting
    a cigaette so he has got smoked about 4 minus the filter.

  37. this content says:

    Zrób to koniecznie, kiedy od porodu minie pół roku, a stan włosów wciąż tylko się pogarsza.

  38. It has to be recognized that the item of seo management software will take what amount of. Evening primrose and borage oil are good sources. I think it is a HUGE stretch to imagine Sam Bradford even approaching the skill and success of Tom Brady, yet, the Rams decided that monetarily, he was worth more.3. In this way, quality seo encoding is vital to achieve success on the web.

  39. extream pussy fisting. White-colored lady who adore black colored dicks
    all tubes rikki white colored anal wonderful butts naked.

    Ex partner in bikini fucks huge tits blond anal

    Amateur totally free sex orgy job suggestions for young adults
    genitals monologies sexual confession latex catsuit blow up boobs scorpios
    don t like sex porno online lower
    body traversing porn.

  40. m88asia says:

    Have you ever thought about writing an e-book or guest authoring on other sites?
    I have a blog based upon on the same information you discuss and would
    really like to have you share some stories/information.
    I know my audience would value your work. If you’re even remotely interested, feel free to send me an email.

  41. Jeanna says:

    Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google,
    and found that it iss really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels.
    I will appreciate if you continue this in future.
    Numerous people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

    Here is my website :: h2o plus restorative eye
    cream (Jeanna)

  42. XNXX delivers free sex movies and fast free porn videos (tube porn).
    … Featuring hot pussy, sexy girls in xxx rated porn clips.
    … (1 min 37 sec) sex rated 100%.Selected Indian porn videos
    from other tubes. The best free Indian porn XXX you can find on the entire Web.

    http://www.healthsupreviews.com/

    Look at my web site: Poker Game and porn videos nude

  43. Does your site have a contact page? I’m having trouble locating
    it but, I’d like to send you an email. I’ve got some creative ideas for your blog you might
    be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.

  44. cay says:

    Hello! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you if that would be ok.
    I’m undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.

  45. SEO leeds says:

    Your title tag is among the most important places to have your keyword as they are strongly
    weighed by search engines.

    Here is my web page SEO leeds

  46. Heya i’m for the primary time here. I came across this board and I find It really
    useful & it helped me out much. I am hoping to offer something again and
    help others such as you aided me.

  47. Appreciation to my father who told me concerning this website, this webpage is
    really remarkable.

    Also visit my page; acupuncture upper east side nyc

  48. Spot on with this write-up, I actually believe that this site
    needs far more attention. I’ll probably be back again to read more, thanks
    for the advice!

    My website บ้านผลบอล

  49. deepika news says:

    deepika news

    May 2-5: Padangbai » TravelBlog Archive » Tahoe Johnson’s Journey to Southeast Asia

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *