BootsnAll Travel Network



New Zealand photos 1

First set of pics from New Zealand – Auckland to Raglan

http://www1.snapfish.co.nz/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=263483678/a=6620808_6620808



Tags:

12 responses to “New Zealand photos 1”

  1. Dr. Isdith says:

    Dear Jackie,
    Looks like your having a wonderful time. Enjoy!!!

  2. Stacey says:

    Heya Jackie-
    You’re looking happy out there!
    I can’t access your pics, is it snapfish, or is it me? I’m eager to live vicariously through your photos!

    New Zealand is one of my “must-see” places…
    Hugs
    ^o^

  3. Sandy says:

    The picture of you and the yam is just soooo you! I never realized how much New Zealand looked like Hawaii. At least Cathedral Cove does.

  4. Mel says:

    Jax,

    It looks so gorgeous there!!! I am so happy you are having a great time.

    Everything the same here. Its freakin’ freezing. Oh I think my new car might actually be coming this week but I won’t hold my breath. Lisa joined the gym with me. We had foxes move in somewhere on the property and they are tormenting Chloe. Yeah that’s about it so don’t be jealous.

  5. Linda Montana says:

    Hi Jackie! Sounds like you’re having an amazing time and you look great! Maria and I were talking about your adventure today so I was showing her your blog, the internet is a beautiful thing! Dr. Mucciolo sends regards. Have fun, be well and be careful…

  6. Marty the Brother says:

    Wow. I’m jealous as all hell. Don’t be a doofus and wipe out, though, it’s gonna be tough to tell my friends I have a sister who wipes out.

  7. Berge says:

    What goes on! Have an awesome time! Good luck! Oh and add Doc Gardyn to your list of people you’ll update on your trip. His E-mail is: jgardyn@iomr.net
    Talk to you soon!
    Berge

  8. Suzanne says:

    Jax,
    LOVE the photos!! Keep the daily log coming so we can all live through you! I tried to find you on Skype but I can’t — so try and add me – it’s rodinrae.
    xo
    s

  9. Mom says:

    Hi Honey,
    Just saw all of the pictures on Snapfish. You look so happy. I’m glad you hooked up with a group. Now I won’t have to Mom out so much. Glad you are not here to experience this horribly cold weather. Miss you and love you.

  10. Carole says:

    Its Carole from Dr. Turowsky’s office. When are you coming home? We need to have a drink.

  11. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your blog? My website is in the very same niche as yours and my visitors would really benefit from a lot of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this ok with you. Thanks!

  12. Jackie says:

    Absolutely! Have at it. 🙂 Thanks for checking with me.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *