BootsnAll Travel Network



Farewell Belize!

Well, it’s a nice quiet Sunday Nite here in San Pedro, & we just had our final dinner here in Belize. We head out early tomorrow am to catch a water taxi at 7am from the island to Belize City, and from there we fly out to Houston, onto Denver, and finally back to Jackson Hole tomorrow night. Been a pretty relaxing couple of days here in San Pedro…lotta beach time, reading time, eating & drinking time, you get the picture. On Saturday we rented some bikes and kinda cruised around the island, went outside the sorta downtown-ish area where we are staying. That would probably be the highlight of the weekend, physically moving-wise, but other than that we’ve kinda just explored town/the beach, etc. Unfortunately I don’t have all of our pictures organized completely yet (we’ve been terribly busy with all this stuff, you see), and we would hate to send out a hastily put together, inferior product…so we’re thinking of putting together one more Picasa photo album with all the later stuff and sending it out once we get back to Jackson. It’s been a pleasure keeping you all updated of our trip in Blog-land, and we certainly have appreciated all of your comments! It’s been a great trip and we had a really fun time, but we both ready to head back to Jackson tomorrow (We miss our dog!). We’ll talk to you all soon!
Cheers
Mike & Cheryl



Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *