BootsnAll Travel Network



Jan 22-26 Langkawi Island

langkawi-island.jpgholiday-villa-sunset.jpg

Josh trying ski tricks into water pools – beach – pool – location of our upscalse hotel – other activity,etc picts

water-wells-josh-japan-grab.jpgwater-wells-josh-cork.jpgholiday-villa-beach2.jpgholiday-villa-pool-family.jpgholiday-villa-view.jpgholiday-villa-room-overlook.jpgbeach-lying-star-gazing.jpglunch-break-josh-chilling.jpgstuffed-fish.jpgmeal-dom-yum-soup.jpgjet-ski-nat-anni.jpgtasha-chilling.jpgmini-car.jpgmotor-bike.jpglandrover.jpg – Range Rover like Dads – a little newer for the Bro’s

This Island is off the northwest coast of Malaysia – just north of Penang.  It is considered one of the premier vacation spots for Malaysian nationals, but also European and S.E.Asian tourists.  This was going to be our first “real” sandy beach location (Tioman Isand was during monsoon season, so not at its best).  We opted to go more upscale for a couple of nights at a resort that had a pool – give the kids a break from the heat and humidity of sightseeing in big cities.    Holiday Villa was our “splurge” and everyone needed the respite just to hang out at a pool – especially the kids – and to be in a “real room” with a bathroom that was more western and actually had a shower area with a curtain so one was not constantly walking into a wet bathroom.  We happened to be going right around Chinese New Year so all the prices were inflated and we had a hard time finding just a room for the other two nights we were going to be there.  Activities:  renting motor bikes and a very small car (no taller than Annika) to see the sights of the island- you have to drive on the left – took a while to figure out shifting and control pannels – ie turn signal in the US would make he windshield wipers go; Tim renting a motor bike and finding a golf course on the other side of the island; renting a jet ski (Josh was in heaven driving it himself and hitting every wave trying to catch “air” – a true free ride skier); swimming at a series of stream pools  that could have been in Tahoe!; eating out late at candlelit tables set right out on the beach; playing night beach soccer, lying on the beach staring up at the stars; market shopping- girls obviously liked that.  The beach was pretty, but the water was not good for swimming – lots of small jelly fish – so even here, we were hot! A highlight was to ride a cable car to the top of the mountain. The pictures don’t do justice to the steepness of the grade – the worst was going over the edge when coming down.  It was a marvel in engineering, especially at the top where a steel bridge suspended on cables crossed a steep gorge.

 Next Stop will be the Andman Sea – southern Islands of Thailand – Ko Lipe, Ko Bulon, Ko Hai



Tags:

5,274 responses to “Jan 22-26 Langkawi Island”

  1. joyapk says:

    gomega org

    Muster of all promotions, advice and tournaments, as adequately as other events in the nearest gaming firm Joycasino.

    http://www.gomega.org

  2. Iphokt says:

    provigil 200mg usa buy phenergan pill promethazine 25mg tablet

  3. JaimeShilt says:

    casino-en-jackpotcity.site

    Online casino Vavada: registration, login and working mirror. The licensed locality of casino Vavada pro playing quest of money.
    casino-en-jackpotcity

  4. JefferybuG says:

    world-casino-etspace

    Playing in the interest of shin-plasters at Vulcan Vegas casino. The casino provides the following deposit methods: Sofort Banking, ecoPayz, NETELLER, Skrill, Visa, Mastercard.
    casino-en-luxurycasino site

  5. JaimeShilt says:

    casino-en-jackpotcity.site

    Online casino Vavada: registration, login and working mirror. The recognized site of casino Vavada exchange for playing quest of money.
    casino-en-jackpotcity

  6. Pqqkpm says:

    buy generic glycomet glycomet 500mg over the counter cheap nolvadex 10mg

  7. Larryden says:

    najlepsie-casino-onlinesk

    The overpower online casinos in Slovakia with voluntary spins and no place bonuses. All casinos every now offer welcome bonuses after beginners.
    najlepsie-casino-online.sk

  8. Larryden says:

    najlepsie-casino-onlinesk

    The overpower online casinos in Slovakia with unencumbered spins and no deposit bonuses. All casinos under offer well-received bonuses for beginners.
    najlepsie-casino-online.sk

  9. cq9 slot says:

    Link exchange is nothing else however it is only placing the other person’s blog link
    on your page at appropriate place and other person will also do similar in favor of you.

  10. Your article has answered the question I was wondering about! I would like to write a thesis on this subject, but I would like you to give your opinion once 😀 casino online

  11. Gunvak says:

    cost provigil 100mg purchase stromectol for sale buy phenergan online

  12. Newton Dowie says:

    It’s a shame you don’t have a donate button! I’d without a doubt donate to this superb blog! I guess for now i’ll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to fresh updates and will share this site with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

    Feel free to surf to my web-site: https://touttempsbois.ch/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=16

  13. s128 says:

    Can I simply say what a relief to discover somebody who actually understands what
    they are talking about over the internet. You certainly understand how to bring an issue to light and
    make it important. More people really need to check this
    out and understand this side of your story. I was surprised you’re not more popular
    because you most certainly have the gift.

  14. I need to to thank you for this fantastic read!! I certainly loved every little bit of it.
    I’ve got you book-marked to check out new stuff you post?

    Here is my homepage 1995 buick riviera

  15. crulley says:

    malaria pills amazon plaquenil medication plaquenil brand manufacturer.

  16. fafaslot says:

    This information is priceless. Where can I find out
    more?

  17. Attdtr says:

    clomiphene 50mg brand cost prednisolone 5mg prednisolone 20mg usa

  18. Dqhexv says:

    deltasone price order accutane 10mg amoxil canada

  19. Johnnyknigo says:

    izi-peregon-avto-iz-ukrainy-v-evropu.dp.ua

    Перегон авто изо Украины в Европу в течение обычном овладевает ут 3 дней, под покровом ночи перегон авто никак не производится. Также сверху перегон авто действует наличествование очереди на границе.
    izi-peregon-avto-iz-ukrainy-v-evropu dp ua

  20. Briannup says:

    casino-en-mariacasino

    OUTSTRIP 10 Online Casinos 2023! Reviews of the best online casino sites with spotless fellow support, wanton payouts, the foremost games and bonuses.
    casino-en-mariacasinosite

  21. Gordondem says:

    casino-en-888casino

    The high point nicest online casinos notwithstanding spondulicks invites players to prefer an online club with an up-to-date rating in search 2023.
    casino-en-888casinosite

  22. StephenSon says:

    casino-en-mostbet site

    Compare Best Online Casinos in the Faction 2023. Leading online casino aggregator.
    https://casino-en-mostbet.site

  23. Rundxx says:

    fildena 50mg drug proscar 5mg cheap order proscar for sale

  24. Charleseremn says:

    https://casino-en-ggbet.site

    To on online casino in support of corporeal cold hard cash, any Ukrainian casino with a commission is suitable. Their variation is contrariwise in the visual envisage of the place and the amount of the tip in favour of registration with a deposit.
    casino-en-ggbet site

  25. WillieRhymn says:

    casino-en-betwaysite

    Online casino rating, play in the interest spare and for money in the best slot machines from the crest 10 gambling clubs in the World in 2023.
    https://casino-en-betway.site

  26. Bciiiy says:

    purchase absorica pill buy ampicillin 500mg pill ampicillin 500mg oral

  27. Bamuad says:

    ivermectin 0.08% cheap ed drugs cheap prednisone 20mg

  28. Obwqsp says:

    home remedies for ed erectile dysfunction order propecia 1mg without prescription order proscar 1mg for sale

  29. Jiotjn says:

    purchase ondansetron pill buy generic zofran 8mg buy sulfamethoxazole online

  30. Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard
    against hackers? I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything
    I’ve worked hard on. Any suggestions?

  31. yukslot 88 says:

    There’s certainly a lot to find out about this topic.
    I love all the points you have made.

  32. Pjbdhl says:

    ivermectin 2ml purchase prednisone pill deltasone price

  33. s128 says:

    Heya i’m for the primary time here. I came across this board and I to find
    It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I’m hoping to present one thing back and aid
    others like you helped me.

  34. There most be a solution for this problem무료스포츠중계, some people think there will be now solutions, but i think there wil be one.

  35. Fvkifg says:

    order ondansetron 8mg generic bactrim 480mg oral cheap sulfamethoxazole

  36. Yycywu says:

    order isotretinoin 20mg pill buy amoxil 500mg online cheap buy zithromax 250mg online cheap

  37. Incelia says:

    viagra pfizer sans ordonnance viagra pays vente libre viagra generique sans ordonnance en ligne.

  38. Ypvrzu says:

    cost accutane 10mg buy accutane 10mg online cheap order zithromax 500mg generic

  39. bsbotnet says:

    After looking over a handful of the articles on your website, I truly like your way
    of blogging. I saved as a favorite it to my bookmark website list
    and will be checking back in the near future. Please visit my web site too and tell me your opinion.

  40. Wqovez says:

    order ventolin 4mg sale buy ventolin inhalator augmentin ca

  41. Jzodyt says:

    buy provigil 100mg for sale lopressor order online metoprolol 50mg cost

  42. Bwxomj says:

    buy prednisolone 20mg online purchase neurontin online order lasix 40mg without prescription

  43. 온라인카지노 says:

    For the reason that the admin of this site is working, no uncertainty very quickly it will be renowned, due to its quality contents. 온라인카지노 Glance complicated to more delivered agreeable from you! I’m impressed,

  44. onewininst says:

    instagram.com/1winbet.com.br

    1win started its activity in 2016. After the rebranding, it changed its notability to 1win and began to like mad earn vogue thanks to a useful unfixed model, strengthen for a dozen languages and a inappropriate tip program.

    1win-bet.com.br

  45. I simply want to say I am just newbie to blogging and site-building and definitely savored this website. Very likely I’m planning to bookmark your site .
    You surely come with outstanding well written articles.“부산달리기” Thanks a bunch for revealing your website page.
    I really enjoy reading through on this site, it has got fantastic articles .
    Literature is the orchestration of platitudes

  46. Great post. I was checking constantly this weblog and I am impressed!

    Extremely helpful information particularly the remaining part
    🙂 I maintain such info much. I used to be looking for this particular information for a long time.
    Thanks and best of luck.

    Here is my web page :: mercedes-benz lynnwood

  47. Dcyzvy says:

    buy provigil provigil for sale buy lopressor sale

  48. Brvyka says:

    prednisolone 20mg tablet furosemide online order lasix buy online

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *