BootsnAll Travel Network



Day 12 – Nosara

It was raining heavily when I woke up so I went down to the restaurant area and had some coffee (they put coffee out for guests at 7am) and read my book. Dave and Phadera were headed to Samara to see if they could get a bus up towards Playa Negra. We said our goodbyes and then headed to Blew Dogs for breakfast. We hung out there for a bit playing cards and scrabble. The rain finally let up, and the sun came out so we headed back to Guilded Iguana where Kat took a nap and I took a swim and hung out with Fred the bartender (very cool guy) at the pool bar. I decided to give the kitchen at Gilded Iguana another chance (after that plain breakfast) and ordered a hamburger and was really surprised how good it was! After a few too many margaritas with Fred and some other locals, I decided that I needed a nap myself and went back to our room and slept for a few hours.

After waking up we headed to Gardino Tropical for dinner but found it closed so we headed back to Gilded Iguana and had a really good grilled chicken casaso for dinner. Kat went to bed and I stayed up with the hotel owner and watched part of an NFL game on TV and then went to bed myself.



Tags: , , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *