BootsnAll Travel Network



Tortuguero

So its like 5:45am right now and I´m waiting for my pick up for Tortuguero national park which is ¨rainforest at its best¨

I´m hungry but breakfast will be served at 7am.. i think i´m going to get m&ms to get me to 7am

ziplining was fun but i really sucked at stopping at the beginning of the course which meant I was going really fast and the guides would have to take the blunt of the force so that I didn´t run into the tree.  After a while I just stopped a little a head of time and basically gave up on the one handed stop.  Just pulled myself up with both hands.  don´t worry I have many pictures that won´t be onlince because I bought a Cd thing but the computers here don´t have a cd drive.

Peace out

anything interesting happening so far? How is everyone?



Tags:

4 responses to “Tortuguero”

  1. Jess says:

    M&M’s for breakfast!?!? I don’t approve.
    Have some beans!

  2. Jess says:

    Also, I just bought “SMOG, The air pollution board game” made in 1970. On Ebay. From Britain. I wasn’t even paying attention to that detail (conversion rates) and next thing I know, I have a bill for 80 USD for a BOARD GAME!!!

    It’s gonna sit in my cubicle to attract the hardass engineers. They’ll want to play sooo bad.

    Anyway, I’ll save a gamepiece till your return 🙂

  3. Melissa says:

    hi dom!
    just curious, where do you get internet? like how do you post your blog?
    anyways, we should throw another byob party when you come back
    have fun!

  4. George says:

    Oh man, you are going to miss today’s “No Class on Thursdays” Club’s event of the day. We (rex, alvin and me) are going to Santa Maria to go to the mall and get birthday presents, then go to El Torro, and probably go to boomers. Maybe we will get lotto tickets too.

    But, you should continue your adventures because they are hella more interesting than anything planned here. Keep having fun!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *