BootsnAll Travel Network



Quickie

so quick update on my status

I´m alive, left for the ranch last saturday… or maybe the saturday for that.. i´m alive.. its amazing at the ranch… i mean amazing… like i poop looking into the rainforest.. lol… for real.. I´m staying in the hankey house which is this house that is over hanging a cliff-hill into the jungle and is basically open to the elements… everything is green and the food is amazing.. all vegetarian but man i think i´n going to be 300lbs by the time i come home… its a good thing that i decided to come to the ranch because i found out the my atm card doesnt work and i barely had enough money for my bus fare to the ranch… haha… all is good… verything happens for a reason.  Happy birthday jon, carrie, and george.. I can´t get the the internet again until junish… i really don´t want to leave the ranch… lol… two of the volunteers here bought land on the east coast of costa rica and both plan to live here… o yeah there are like 16 students from university of washington at the ranch… they are pretty chill but to bad for them becasue they have a whole bunch of work to do all the time while i lounge around reading books in hammocks and listening to the rain.  it rains basically every afternoon but the thunder is amazing.  its loud.. like i can feel it loud.. i´m glad to be at the ranch and hope to be able to come back soon.  i miss you guys tho… i cant wait to see you guys in september.

so the croc didn´t eat me… but i havent played with jack yet… you practicing_;:_Ѩ_(question mark can´t me found)

yeah for activities coordinators.. i want to have a field day… like relay races ect.  we´re having one with the community on sunday…

jess you really must have alot of time on your hands because your planning my schedule 2 months ahead of time… lol… thanks sooo much..

samantha get a sister yet

am I homeless when i return

kris feel better.. i´m keeping you in my thought… it all works out in the end… where the hell is jacque

peace out your guys

dont expect another update until junish…. 4 hours on a bus for 7 hours in town is only worth it if i have a craving

miss you guys muchos

kris… I´m going to be in san jose june 28 and july 4, we can get dinner or lunch.. i´m staying in costa rica backpackers .



Tags:

7 responses to “Quickie”

  1. Jacque says:

    you never told me how to see your blog. i had to find it out all on my own. i miss you so much. it sounds like you are having an absolutely amazing time in costa rica. i wish i could experience what you are. what are you doing on the ranch? have you gotten moctezuma’s revenge yet? kris told me to tell you that she doesn’t know how to get a hold of you because she has field trips on the weekends while she’s there. you should email her personally and try to figure things out. we’re hanging in there and are personal support group for each other. it’d be nice to have your input too though cuz you’re always so straight forward about things. i hope that you are recording all of your experiences down in a journal so that you can remember all the little things to tell us when you get back. :] cuidate hermana y te extraño muchísimo. escríbeme cuando tengas tiempo. (just thought i’d see how much you’ve learned so far!) with all my love from your sister.
    jac

  2. George says:

    HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

    Wish you were here for Jon and Carrie’s birthday party. That was probably the most fun we had since you left. Rex and I ended up getting the play place balls for Jon and like you predicted, the whole house became a battlefield. We also had Brownlie saran wrapped to a chair with his hands tied behind him and legs tied to the legs. It was a pretty funny 30 minute Hudini act.

    Samantha is still sisterless but I am still looking.

    Oh yeah, try to picture me with hair 10 inches shorter because that is what I look like now.

  3. Kris says:

    thanks dom. you’re always with me as well. i am very excited! i want to see you. i will try to see if i can see you on the 28th. its still new when i get there, so i dont think it should be a problem. ill let you know. as usual, i have been up all night working on a stupid paper. i cant wait til this quarter is done! i wish i could be there with you, you look like you have been having a SUPER GREAT TIME! just to tell you jac has been reading your blog, but not writing anything, so ill tell you that she misses you though and she says looks and sounds like you’re having a great time. also, shiz came down this past weekend, but we both didnt get to see her. she came down with tan cuz aparently tan might move up there and get a job and btw, ask shiz about akiyo.. ill write to you soon

    miss you.
    take tons of pics!

  4. George says:

    Hey I have a riddle for you even though you won’t see it for a while.

    What is 8 years old, blue, cost me $1100 and is a sister?

    If you guessed my new bike then you’re right. Thats right, I got a 2000 GSX-R 600. I named her Caroline and today we are going to see how Samantha and Caroline enjoy each others company. I’ll link a pic when I take one.
    Hopefully you’ll be back before I decide to trade her for my real love. (2001 CBR f4i)

  5. Shizuka says:

    Hey Hello~!!!!!!!!
    i miss you. im sorry i haven written any comments yet but i finally got through about 3/4 of your blogs… i know im bad at keeping in touch through the net. (plus a great deal of you-dont-wanna-know going on right now) but i am really excited to hear about all the details on your trip cuz it motivates me for mine. im glad you’re having the adventure you wanted and going around meeting all kinds of people. so how are you going to solve no atm card not working thing? can you still get cash somewhere? hope so. i mostly likely am gong to delay my japan trip for a couple more months to save more money. i miss you i miss you!!!!!! the ranch seems so nice. i wish i was there more than ever right now. i’ll try to keep writing more often. and i don’t know what kris wanted me to tell you about akiyo other than.. they got engaged? and are moving to SF probably next week.

  6. Shizuka says:

    so i just took a look at all of the pics and it was so beautiful. and greeeeen! the frogs were cute but the beetles… i think i’d stay away from. but the flowers and the trees and the plants… insanely bright and gorgeous. so jealous!!! can u sneak of those little frogs for me tho.. jk… maybe if you find a mini turtle that size… haha remember my obsession with buying a baby turtle? post more pics. i wanna see more plants and odd things/people/you shitting in the forest. haha jk.

  7. Melissa says:

    where are youuu?!?!
    o yeah i found a place for all of us. it’s not for sure yet.
    it’s a 4 bedroom 1.5 bath by laguna lake. rent is $2300
    the landlord said 3 bedrooms are spacious, the other room is kinda small.
    carrie sent the application to your parents.
    hope you’re having fun! and hopefully we won’t be homeless next year =)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *