BootsnAll Travel Network



My Eastern Holiday 2006 in Mangaldan,Pangasinan,Philippines › Create New Post — WordPress

My Eastern Holiday 2006 in Mangaldan,Pangasinan,Philippines › Create New Post — WordPress

Our Vacation House in the Philippines (Holiday House ). We only stay here once a year during our vacation there in the Philippines. I want to let others, have the opportunity to live there, during the time, that we are here in Germany. People around the World can rent it as Holiday house! The house was built 2003. It is a 3 story house with 4 bedrooms, kitchen, living room, bath with toilet, guest WC, shower room, and 3 balcons. At the front and rear side, there are possibilities for the Sunbathing and relaxing.

The house is between ricefields and the area is fenced by a wall. A contact person is day and night attainable. Youll live here in the midst of native, so, youll have direct contact with nice Philippines Folks.

If you really want, you can experience it, to have direct contact with the Philippines Folks. As I said, youll live here in the middle of the native. They are very hospitable, and are fond of celebrating holidays like Christmas Parties with dances, which you as Guests are cordially welcomed.

A shopping center with restaurants, Supermarkets, markets, ATM machine which functions with the EC cards, Churches, Police Station, and the City Hall find you in just 1 km. distance. Means of transport like trycicles, motorcycles are just at the door.

The city Mangaldan has 30 barrios. Guilig is one of them and the brother in law of the Landlady is the Barrio Captain (Freddy Soriano ). Her brother, (Rey Ocay )a councelor there, is your contact person and He, with his familie are available day and night for any Problems. So you are safe and will feel at home !

For housekeeping is a maid at day, (as wish only), and will be inclusive in the Price.

Trips to the near Tourist spots like Bagiuo, Hundred Islands, Rice Terraces, beaches, Manila, Vigan, Lingayen and to other places in the whole Luzon are easy through the public means of transportation. Youll be guided or accompanied with your contact person.

There are 2 beaches there: White beach is 8 km and Tondaligan beach is 10 km away from our place.

From Manila airport, youll be either fetched from my sister with her own Van or ride with a Taxi to the Bus station. And there, take a Bus , for a trip in going directly to Dagupan City. Its just only 10 km. from the Holiday House. From there, you can take a Jeep or youll be fetched up from my brother Rey.

We look forward to see you there and wish you a pleasant stay with the Philippines Folks!

My Homepages:

www.ferienhaus-huette.de.vu



Tags:

Leave a Reply