BootsnAll Travel Network



I Should Be Studying

moregardensprouts.jpg
My window sprouts

There is nothing like writing in the blog as a good procrastination technique. I’m really just having problems getting started this morning, so this is probably a fit exercise in waking up my brain for a long day of rote memorization. Not alot has happened since the last post, but I do have a few more pictures to share. I meant to put up these pics of the front on the last post. I have since pruned the vining around the front stoop so it is no longer like tramping through a jungle to get into the front door. I should also put up a before and after of the front I guess. Well, the last picture in this group is the “before” as I have since dug out the grass and weeds and made a proper flowerbed there.

springgardenM.jpgspringgardenN.jpgspringgardenO.jpg

Saura got the fruits of my pruning and she pranced around the yard like she knew how pretty she looked! Well, she’s always been a confident dog. On that same day Alan fixed up the van in preparation for Mom and Dad’s arrival. we bought a fold out couch/bed thingy (its not a proper couch, more like a suped up mattress) that fits in front of the back wheel wells. So with the back seat securely fastened we should have a comfortable ride. We are taking outthe water tank to allow for more leg room. We don’t have seat belts, but the van doesn’t go fast enough to get pulled over for speeding so we should be good on that. As for our own safety…we’ll have to drive cautiously!

moregardenflowerchild.jpgmoregardennono.jpg

Last week we came home from drinks at a mates house to find Saura sniffing at a balled up hedgehog. I love these little things. We saw one at Coleridge early this year and it was so cute. While we were out back snapping shots of the hedgy we noticed some fireworks over the back fence. So we climbed up into our tree (one that didn’t fall over) and watched them for a while. At first we thought it might be Guy Fawkes Day but that is coming up Nov. 5, so I don’t know what the celebration was for.

moregardenhedgy.jpgmoregardenstaredown.jpgmoregardenstaredown2.jpg

moregardenfireworks1.jpgmoregardenfireworks2.jpg

Well, that’s about it. I guess I can’t put off my studies anymore.

Cheers



Tags: , , ,

One response to “I Should Be Studying”

  1. Mom says:

    Thanks for the new bed in the van. I will be sure to us it! I can just count the days to see you two.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *