Top Ten reason to TEFLTop ten reasons to Teach English
- You could sit on the couch all year, but should you?
- Eventually even The Kardashians are going to get annoyed
- There is no new Star Trek franchise
- Somebody has to do it
- We could all work in retail, but …
- We dare you to apply at McDonald’s again?
- Mom and Dad need a life
- The girl next door is not ‘playing hard to get’
- Someone is your graduating class needs to get a job
- If you lived here, you’d already be home
Top ten reasons to live in the tropics
- You’ll be there when the first coconuts come off the line
- You could get a real suntan
- People still won’t understand you, but you won’t care
- Seasons? Who needs ‘em!?!
- Sand gets in some interesting places.
- Tan lines are better than …
- Do you like shoveling snow?
- Because you can
- You will believe a man can fry
- Fresh fruit
Top ten reasons to work overseas
- You could use a change of scenery
- Telemarketers won’t call
- Something to talk about to your grandkids
- Something to talk about on your next date
- Get a date
- Get off the couch
- Disneyland is the most exotic place you can imagine
- You need to update Facebook
- Indonesia is not just a menu selection
- Experience three kinds of Java (coffee, the island, and coding language)
Top ten reasons to leave home
- Mom needs to change your sheets
- Dad wants to have that talk with you
- Uncle Bill’s off the wagon again
- It’s better to have a housekeeper
- Oprah’s going off the air
- Jay and Conan moved on, now it’s your turn
- Your passport needs love
- The grass is greener on the other side
- Get tagged in some interesting photos
Top ten reasons to be a teacher
- Respect and some money
- Sometimes you’ll actually feel like a star
- You can make a difference
- What are you saving all that language for?
- You need some experience
- Are you experienced?
- You have to learn grammar someday
- We can’t all be on American Idol
- It’s a great way to meet people
- You’ll enjoy it
Top ten reasons to see the world
- It’s changing
- It’s an interesting place
- If you stand in one place the world will not come to you
- It’s there
- You’ll be amazed by what you see
- You’ll be amazed by what you hear
- You’ll be amazed by what you feel
- You’ll be amazed by what you taste
- You’ll be amazed by what you smell
- People will be amazed by you
Joining the TEFL course in Indonesia, Surabaya
For those candidates joining our next course please contact us by
email or phone to arrange accommodation and airport pickup.
Also indicate when you’ll be arriving so we can have accommodation prepared.
Call or text +62 081 703 284 155
Call or text +62 087 851 964 031
Yours sincerely,Wayne Duplessis
TEFL Course Schedule
Calendar for year 2010
July 5th to 30th
August 2nd to 27th
September 6th to October 1st
October 4th to 29th
November 1st to 26th
December 6th to 31st
(Christmas break will be observed)
Please contact us with any more questions
Located right in Surabaya and near some of the most beautiful beaches and scenery in the world, our TESOL Course Indonesia center is, if not in paradise, at least next door to it. With a wide variety of social and cultural activities, water sports and other activities, vibrant nightlife, delectable Indonesian cuisine, friendly people and close proximity to an abundance of teaching opportunities, Surabaya (and surrounding areas) is sure to have what you are looking for in a learning location.