BootsnAll Travel Network



Chakra, Balanced

11 October 2005 (Tuesday) – Cuenca to Vilcabamba, Ecuador

My second Reiki session today was very different. Rene placed crystals on all my 7 chakra points. Then, I basically just lay there as he passed on his energies to me. My eyes were closed but I was very aware of the violet light flittering and dancing around through the darkness, sometimes the colour changed… perhaps to silver but I was not sure. At the end, Rene asked if I saw any colours and I told him. He again said that I am a very spiritual person. That was why I kept seeing violet. We later calculated my principal numerology number, based on my birthdate. I am a ‘7’, the spiritual number, with violet as the key colour of my aura.

At the end of the session, the pendulum was swung over my 7 chakras again and this time, Rene pronounced me all balanced out. Yeah, I felt great too. Excellent.

Well, I also had to leave soon. I had a bus to catch at either 1pm or 2pm. Yet, somehow, I felt a sense of non-action. Rene concluded that I really did not want to leave Cuenca.

He had another session with a lady and he suggested that I accompanied him there. As we walked, he told me that I am special, that I have something in me that made me understand all that he had explained to me so easily, that made me see the auras of the people around me. He said there are people with good intentions, who attended expensive courses studiously and tried very hard, but still, they lacked the magic in them to be healers. He even went as far as to say, if I stay 1 month here in Cuenca, I could possibly learn from him everything that he knows. Well, I was very flattered but I thought that was way exaggerating it. But, indeed, I never thought of myself as being special in this way.

For him, he always goes away to travel WITHOUT money, but he returns FULL of money, as he performs Reiki on various people he meets. The reverse of everyone else’s idea of travelling. Wow, what would be a great way to continue travelling and still come back richer than before.

At the market, he purchased some herbs for his next client. We were at the section of the market with indigenous medicinal plants and it was crowded with indigenous Indians doing their shopping. One lady was beating a crying toddler, carried by her mom, with some herbs. The toddler was just howling and squirming, absolutely terrified.

“¿Viste su aura? Es negro.” (Did you see her aura? It is black) Rene pointed out. What?? I tried and yeap, there was a little black blob where the toddler was when my eyes were closed. She was sick, full of fears.

Later, as we passed by a crippled man, whose legs were deformed and folded, and he slid across the pavement on a cardboard thingie, Rene also asked me if I saw his aura. Wait, seeing the aura is not easy for me. I had to concentrate really hard and stare at a person for a rather long time, opening and closing my eyes to check several times. It was not pass-by-a-person-blink-and-I-know. So, I completely missed the crippled man. What about his aura?, I asked. He explained that although the man had almost no legs, his aura was complete… with legs. Wow, I was blown away.

After the session at his client’s house, we met up with Tamara where I bid farewell to them hurriedly. I really had to go, but I felt very sad to have to say goodbye to these two amazing persons!! But Rene promised we would meet again, no problem at all! Gosh, again, I just kept meeting great people during this trip. I felt very lucky indeed. It was 12:20pm and it was better that I catch the 1pm bus, so I fled back to Juan’s apartment. Oh dear, Juan was not back for his afternoon siesta, so I just left a hurried note to say ‘Thank you’ and rushed to the bus terminal.

Hmmm… despite my good energy, I lost my watch! Between leaving the bus terminal when I glanced at my watch for the time and getting onto the bus itself, it was gone. I had no idea how it happened. Perhaps, it fell off when I took my backpack off to have it loaded in the luggage compartment of the bus. Oh well, positive thinking positive thinking… I refused to get upset.

Throughout the route, it was drizzling and the rain got really bad by the time I reached Loja. Vilcabamba was 1.5 more hours away on another microbus and I finally arrived at around 7:30pm in the darkness and rain.

Rene had recommended me a hotel that was a little far off the town centre. I took a taxi as I had no idea where I was in town and it was too dark and too wet. The hotel was HUGE and seemed very nice. I really like my room. But I had a strange feeling I was the only one here in the entire hotel. When I told them I was hungry, as I had had nothing to eat since breakfast, somehow, they managed to rustle something up for me in 30 minutes’ time. Good energy!



Tags: , ,

One Response to “Chakra, Balanced”

  1. khcj Says:

    Balanced & from Singapore ;-)))

  2. Posted from Canada Canada
  3. admin Says:

    Thank you for reading all this time. I appreciate it!!

  4. Posted from Peru Peru

Leave a Reply