BootsnAll Travel Network



The first post

Ok, here we go.  After months of planning, my trip to Peru is just 8 days away.  I’ll be there 16 days, visiting what is known as the Sacred Valley.  It was the center of the Inca Empire.  You can google things like Machu Picchu and Choquequirao to get an idea of why I’m going.  I’m really looking forward to this; it’s my first solo trip and I just hope I’m in good enough shape for some of the hikes that lie ahead.



Tags: ,

6 responses to “The first post”

  1. Lynda says:

    Hi Matt,
    You kind of beat me to it. I was going to call or email you this weekend to wish you a safe journey, and hopes that you have a fabulous adventure.
    Please don’t fall off any mountains…..we need you back safe and sound.
    This blog is a great idea….I will check it often for your updates.
    Lynda

  2. Rich says:

    Wishing you a terrific trip, Matt. May it be all you hope for and more. Travel safe!

    Rich

  3. Lella says:

    So tomorrow is D-Day! I will be thinking about you a lot. Don’t forget to use the common sense that I taught you. Hope you have a fabulous and safe trip and keep in touch with us. Love you lots!

  4. Caron says:

    We’ll be thinking of you. Stay safe and smart. Also, I hope you have more than one of those little Charmin rolls….
    Looking forward to seeing your pictures and hearing your stories of this great adventure.

  5. JIM says:

    Ok, I hope you are fast asleep and on you way to Lima Bean in a couple of hours.

    I have been reading all the comments and I am glad they are telling you to be careful because I know you would not be if they had not told you to. (LOL)

    Since I am your Dad, I will be just as worried about my Boys as I always am.

    Make no mistake son, having been all over the world, it is not the same odds as being in the US. Use the good sense I know you have, dont be gullible, and trust to a point but verify several times.

    I really hope this a wonderful experience for you and measures up to everything you expect and want it to be.

    If you need me for anything, let me know instantly.

    Love You

    Dad

  6. Outstanding blog, its really owe me to visit more and more here.! Renato Phanord

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *