BootsnAll Travel Network



What’s Next?

It seems like lately a lot of people have asked ‘what are you doing when you are done in KL?’ Well, I’ll just put our tentative plan up here so anyone interested can check it out. Just click below.

Well, right now it looks like we’ll be leaving Malaysia the first or second week of February. My contract expires the 9th and we don’t currently plan on extending it. We want to go spend a week in Malaysian Borneo to climb Mt. Kinabalu and see the orangutans before we retun and we’ll proabaly stop off a couple of other places before we make our way back to the States, possibly Vietnam or the Phillipines and maybe a few days in Tokyo.
After we are back in the States we are hoping to visit family and friends for a couple of weeks and then head to Alaska for the summer (if Pinky will make it). We plan on going via Oregon and Washington so we hope to get to visit the Northwest Carters, too. After the Alaska trip we hope to go to Africa to climb Kilimanjaro and go on safari and spend some time in Europe on the way home.
That will put us somewhere around October or November broke and tired so if anyone has anything job wise around then keep us in mind. 🙂
We are still having fun traveling but the idea of having a home again is starting to look good. And we sure miss our families, friends and PETS!



Tags:

Comments are closed.