BootsnAll Travel Network



Update from New Zealand

Everyone needs to plan a trip here. All of you, seriously! 🙂 But plan to come before April because it is cold!!!!
It is just so beautiful here it is like taking the Pacific NW’s rainforests and coastline and putting that right next to the Canadian Rockies and next to that smash in the rolling hills of the Ozarks and stuff the whole thing in a country the size of California. There is something so amazing around every corner it is almost too much!
We got about two inches of snow while we slept in our tent night before last, so we stayed in a hostel last night to warm up a little. We are going to try camping again tonight, maybe it won’t be quite so cold!
I will post pictures in a couple days when we get to Wellington. We miss you guys and will see everyone soon!



Tags:

5 responses to “Update from New Zealand”

  1. Brandy says:

    Your pictures are great. I especially love the turtle. It looks like you’re having so much fun. Take care of yourselves. You’ll have so much to tell us when you get back. Stay well.

    Brandy

  2. Brandy says:

    Your pictures are great. I especially love the turtle. It looks like you’re having so much fun. Take care of yourselves. You’ll have so much to tell us when you get back. Stay well.

    Brandy

  3. Jon says:

    You’ve convinced me! Care to recommend an agency, or should I plan my own trip?

  4. Shannon Morgan says:

    We hope you two are doing well. I showed Will and Brad the famous “Dave petting the Roo” picture and they thought that was so cool.

    Thinking of you often,
    Shannon Morgan

  5. mom says:

    HI CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR PICTURE AND TALK ABOUT THE TRIP. DAD GOT THE TRIP TO L. V. FOR THE FOUR US SET. IT SHOULD BE FUN. SEE YOU SOON