BootsnAll Travel Network



Finally, some photos – Aussie photos!

Go into this entry for new photos. Really!

DSC00368-resize.jpg

Petting the koala!!!

DSC00365-resize2.jpg

Dave’s pet’s a white ‘roo!

DSC00384-resize3.jpg

Ayer’s rock at sunrise!!!
DSC00354-resize4.jpg

At the top of a nice mountain hike!

DSC00404-resize5.jpg

Big snake!!!!
DSC00312-resize6.jpg

Another beautiful deserted Australian beach.

DSC00296-resize7.jpg

Dave and Anthony at King’s Park in Perth.



Tags:

7 responses to “Finally, some photos – Aussie photos!”

  1. Bob Fossey says:

    Did Dave roast his pet ‘roo? I’ve heard they are good with Koala sauce… (I’ve been working at Rocks too long)

  2. Corey Morgan says:

    Hey guys,
    Surely you don’t expect me to pass up comments on roo petting. I think you can find some pretty sick websites related to that if you look hard enough. Got your postcard a few days ago. I am now completely jealous and hate you both. Seriously, it looks like you guys are having a great time and while all of the houston gang misses you, we certainly wish we were doing the same thing. Have fun and pet some roos for us.

    Corey, Shannon, and offspring

  3. allie says:

    COOL PICS! I have been working out of town, so haven’t been able to check in much….sorry I missed your call, Sis! Hope you guys are having a blast!

  4. BT says:

    WOW lots of beautiful places, I know you guys are having a blast. Hey is it true that roos taste like chicken??? Big snake pic..only David would get that close (lol)How are the reefs in Australia gorgeous??? Well have fun guys …look forward to more pics.

  5. Angela Lopez says:

    I just wanted to stop in to see how ya’ll were doing. The pics were great. I look forward to seeing more.

  6. Kirsten says:

    Hey guys! You look really really happy on your trip! Healthy too, amazing what early retirement does for the complexion! Would prefer to say this by phone but figured you’d want to know right away that we’re getting married! Henry proposed last night! We’re shooting for a June wedding because he’s probably getting deployed July 1. So that’s the good and bad news from here! We envy and miss you lots–be good!

  7. shane says:

    Hey guys,
    watch those hyper-agressive ‘roos!