BootsnAll Travel Network



Pictures of Penang – Georgetown

carlsberg-saying.jpg

Some neat sayings – hopefully, this experience will allow the kids to see things differently about the world and the people that live in it.

mexican-dinner.jpg

Fort Cornwallis and Penang

fort-cornwallis.jpglighthouse.jpg

fort-cornwallis-1.jpg

The home of the richest Chinese Merchant from Penang – came to Penang penniless and developed into largest merchant of Penang.  The home tour was great – explaining the whole concept of architecture and philosphy of fengshui

chinese-merchant-house.jpg

chinese-merchant-archway.jpgchinese-merchant-house2.jpg

Buddhist Temple with Chinese New Year decorations

buddhist-temple-carvings.jpgbuddhist-temple-1.jpgbuddhist-temple-2.jpgbuddhist-temple-lion.jpgbuddhist-temple-night.jpg

Offerings for the deceased

buddhist-temple-offering.jpgmosque-sunset.jpgchurch.jpgom-hotel.jpgom-hotel2.jpgparliment.jpgpenang-street.jpg



Tags:

17,132 responses to “Pictures of Penang – Georgetown”

  1. I’m truly enjoying the design and layout of your blog.
    It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more
    pleasant for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out
    a designer to create your theme? Excellent work!

  2. Not solelly is homespun yarn more lovely than the ugly stuff you geet inn
    the shops however it is so a lot fun tto make money fast online and
    really fairly addictive.

  3. Sam Bradford (St. The normal 1 won’t have the actual assets or even time to investigation and stay on top of the latest continually on fresh advancements within the unlimited seo variety. However, always try to keep in mind that the behavior of an ADHD child is completely a result of the disorder. The product is organized by that has to be sometimes known. Low cholesterol levels are associated with strokes as per the results of a study in Japan.

  4. Damian says:

    If you wish for to increase yourr know-how simply keep visiting this website and be updated with the hottest news
    uupdate posted here.

    Here is my blog post: eating plan to lose weight fast [Damian]

  5. Greatt post however , I was wanting to know if you could wrige a litte more on this subject?
    I’d be vefy thankful if you could ellaborate a little bit more.
    Appreciate it!

    Feel free to visit mmy site – 7 star signals com review

  6. But when the intent is to get approval or avoid painful feelings, then work is being used as an addiction. When it interferes with your family lifestyle excessive, you might want to think about one more home based business. High cholesterol may indicate a need for liver supportive nutrients and herbs. C.5.
    Cheap Jerseys Wholesale [url=http://www.cheapnfljerseyschinawholesales.us.com/]Cheap Jerseys Wholesale[/url]

  7. Do NOT hang your current season on a rookie QB. Tim Tebow (Denver): with Kyle Orton and Brady Quinn ahead of him, he has no chance of playing for a few years and I am not convinced he can do the job.Rodriguez received a 10 year, $275 million contract, an agreement that Cashman wasn’t in favor of at the time. These should encompass no more than 20 25% of our daily caloric intake. Most people who do these sorts of tasks also apply for positions online at Odesk, Get A Freelancer or Elance.
    Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping

  8. xxx says:

    I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.
    The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish.
    nonetheless, you command get got an nervousness over that you wish be
    delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly
    the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.

  9. mcytbsixg says:

    Pictures of Penang – Georgetown » TravelBlog Archive » Tahoe Johnson’s Journey to Southeast Asia
    amcytbsixg
    mcytbsixg http://www.gfd7vtq34r422rm6bl074d3v73o885cfs.org/
    [url=http://www.gfd7vtq34r422rm6bl074d3v73o885cfs.org/]umcytbsixg[/url]

  10. Skelton finds himself in an enviable situation in Arizona. We can read to enjoy and learn, or read to escape.2. Making a positive contribution to your ADHD child’s life is the best thing you can do. The only concern with Best is that he has already suffered multiple concussions and will be facing bigger, stronger, harder hitting defenses in the NFL.
    Cheap Jerseys

  11. Faustino says:

    Hey there, You have done an incredible job.
    I’ll definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends.

    I am confident they’ll be benefited from this website.

  12. “When I’m 110 percent I don’t know whether it’s in two months or next week it’s something I’ll just have to get a feel for. .Upon web page copywriting is in truth using suitable key phrases on the web site how the a person as well as We the consumer may study as well as away web page SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION copywriting is genuinely exactly what applications web site to inform the various search engines from back again finish of the web site [predominantly what the user can’t see] that you’re that which you perform as well as exactly where you need to do this. Low density lipoproteins (LDLs) are major transporters of cholesterol in blood. Do not draft Skelton but this is definitely a situation to keep an eye on this year.
    Wholesale Jerseys China

  13. High cholesterol levels contribute to plaque building up in arteries impeding blood flow to the brain, kidneys, genitals, extremities and the heart.Garza Sent Back To Chicago With Arm Stiffness RealGM WiretapThe Cubs have sent Matt Garza back to Chicago for tests after he complained of stiffness in his right arm. High density lipoproteins (HDLs) are good cholesterol since they carry unneeded cholesterol away from the cells and back to the liver where it is broken down and removed from the body.In no way enter an agreement with anyone with out first drawing up a legal contract. So long as a good SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION organization is in reality open up truthful as well as clear using what they’re performing as well as exactly how they will get it done, you should not proceed too much incorrect.

  14. yuscy.com says:

    You actually make it appear really easy along with your resentation however I in finding
    this matter to bbe actually one thing which I believe I’d never understand.
    It seems too complex and very large for me. I am taking a
    look ahead to your neext put up, I’ll attempt to get the cling
    of it!

    My weblog best buy canada flyers [yuscy.com]

  15. Thome Open To Playing In 2013 RealGM WiretapJim Thome, 42, hasn’t officially decided to retire. The actual ethical from the tale is literally, in case your therefore known as SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION Organization hasn’t spoken via the over along with you, after that it is extremely most likely they are not really a correct SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION organization and just would like your hard earned money. Low density lipoproteins (LDLs) are major transporters of cholesterol in blood. Should Bryant stay out of trouble, he could do well in the Cowboys offense with Miles Austin across the field. If your therefore known as SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION organization does not contact your site then you definitely can not be obtaining correct SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION, it goes without saying.

  16. Suggestions To Go By When Constructing An Online BusinessWith the appropriate knowledge, commencing your home based business is really a probability.Use every thing for your use to save some funds, particularly when you’re just commencing your small business.Advertisements through Search enginesSEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION Copywriting Following evaluating your site, a great SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION organization may point out this particular for you because they may have recognized exactly what SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION function is required in your web site. High cholesterol may indicate a need for liver supportive nutrients and herbs. .

  17. I visited several blogs but the audio feature for audio songs existing at this site is in fact
    wonderful.

  18. Asking questions are in fact nice thing if you are
    not understanding anything totally, except this article gives
    pleasant understanding yet.

  19. I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is
    needed to get set up? I’m assuming having a blog like yours would cost a
    pretty penny? I’m not very internet smart so I’m not 100% certain. Any tips or
    advice would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks

  20. For those of you who do not need to spend any money but still be able to win your battles
    simply, Clash of Kings hack can now be downloaded free of
    charge.

  21. mira aqui says:

    mira aqui

    Pictures of Penang – Georgetown » TravelBlog Archive » Tahoe Johnson’s Journey to Southeast Asia

  22. Panax Quinquefolius Extract

    Pictures of Penang – Georgetown » TravelBlog Archive » Tahoe Johnson’s Journey to Southeast Asia

  23. van cleef butterfly fake necklace

    Hello there, simply turned into alert to your blog through Google, and located that it’s truly informative. I’m going to be careful for brussels. I will be grateful in the event you continue this in future. Numerous other folks will be benefited out of…

  24. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale

    1 technique involves stitching feather boas on leading of the standard skirt inside a zigzag pattern until the fabric is fully coated. Find free articles in our dofollow article directory, get free website content and submit your own articles for free.…

  25. Wholesale Jerseys China

    There is hope! The TV blockbuster, Biggest Losers is key evidence that with personal will power and the support of others we can win the fight against obesity. The head does not have to experience an external blow for the brain to be injured. People co…

  26. màu sắc hợp tuổi

    I found a great…

  27. make online money free

    I found a great…

  28. Cheap NFL Jerseys China

    I traded the FTSE markets almost exclusively for nearly 4 years and generated vast profits. They also ask help from their friends and relatives who have hired technicians before.Article From Article Directory DatabaseRyan Rangers Pitching Staff Looks F…

  29. Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping

    He believes it takes too long to play a round, that courses have been made too long, too difficult and unwalkable. The weather sometimes turned nasty in June. Ideally you want to have yourpelvis upright, and your knees facing the ceiling, with the back…

  30. Wholesale Jerseys From China

    After you’re functioning on improving your money, generating tiny adjustments can produce a huge difference.The introduction bill acknowledged the introduction of REPs (Retail Electricity Producers) which would complement the incumbent traditional pro…

  31. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping

    You can find coats, gloves, scarves, hats and purses.0 at the bookmakers (most were either 3. Any under that and you may find yourself missing excellent offers, or considering homes that are no longer available. There are several free services.Time and…

  32. My Homepage says:

    … [Trackback]

    […] Read More here: blogs.bootsnall.com/tahoejohnson/pictures-of-penang-georgetown.html/trackback […]

  33. My Homepage says:

    … [Trackback]

    […] Informations on that Topic: blogs.bootsnall.com/tahoejohnson/pictures-of-penang-georgetown.html/ […]

  34. Cheap Jerseys China

    Of course, it’s actually a just one-time stuff that banking institutions offer only to those who maintain an optimistic equilibrium and handles their account efficiently. They will make sure that these carpets are properly disposed of or recycled so t…

  35. This is the perfect webpage for everyone who wishes to find out about this topic.
    You understand so much its almost tough to argue with you (not that I actually will need to…HaHa).
    You certainly put a fresh spin on a topic which has been discussed for many years.

    Excellent stuff, just great!

  36. Mason Plumlee Jersey

    Some people have very high arch feet and some people have very low arch feet. Pay over the payment so you can clear it as quickly as you can.Weights are attached to the penis to extend it.When looking for the right builders, an individual should find e…

  37. Stanley Cup Montreal Canadiens Jersey

    “They gave me the highest evaluation and are a world famous team. If a swimming pool service contractor has good working relations with sub contractors of good repute, then he is the man you would like to hire for sure. Verify your email signature is…

  38. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale

    As comprehensive as this short article is, put on’t neglect that your self can uncover further more content material above least complicated anti virus program for home windows or any these kinds of content material in opposition to any of the seem en…

  39. teen cams says:

    I am sure this paragraph has touched all the
    internet people, its really really good paragraph on building up new blog.

  40. Milan Michalek Jersey

    By getting many people together, you will only need to share your information once instead of many times.While you try different food sources to increase your energy levels from a nutritional standpoint, implementing a scheduled exercise routine is the…

  41. Andy Pettitte Jersey

    Designer perfumes will certainly delight and surprise the recipient, so possess a smile on the face of one’s respective loved ones by giving them designer perfumes they always wanted to become. There are other factors to consider, for instance, y…

  42. Dez Bryant Jersey

    Stock up on fruit and vegetable juices and take time to fix healthy meals at home instead of grabbing something at a fast food restaurant. The main point is to take these fails and turn them into positives. Things like this particular are awaste of mon…

  43. Simone Pepe Jersey UK

    You may not locate the exact domain name that you are seeking. The main difference is in the dry cleaning equipment that is used for this purpose. It gives a more absolute image output.For the photos that have lost or there is damage paper, there is an…

  44. Victor Mansaray Seattle Sounders Jersey

    If you are planning to get fences for livestock or commercial zoos then the wire fencing will be different from the one used for protecting domestic premises. You should understand that photo editing gives us a great opportunity to go beyond and above…

  45. Novella says:

    They save a lot of cash over legit video games.

  46. Such games are except pure enjoyable.

  47. Kam says:

    A yellow light indicates players must stroll.

  48. Caitlin says:

    Bulldog likewise aids your players create endurance.

  49. Ours is big enough that 30+ kidds can play at a time.

  50. Manchester City jersey

    Skullcandy earphones are targeted kids who admire hip hop and other up to date tendencies. You couldbe saving up to 50% on your electrical bill. When efficiently trained people do the editing work, they specially take care of face proportions, so your…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *