BootsnAll Travel Network



Pictures from Kuala Lumpur

After traveling now for a couple of weeks, figuring out the picture situation takes time.  The original picture is saved as 8MB – too big for upload – therefore, need to resize the pictures we would like to put on blog (usually done late at night or during next stop bus road trip).  Then, there are  only 2 sizes to upload to the blog site – for some pictures the small does not do justice, but too big if trying to attach to the blog writing.  Therefore, my new style – blog with some small pictures, then a picture blog only.  Hope you get a better picture – pun  (haha)

Kuala Lumpur – Petronas Towers – incredible architecture and design – trully a wonder, the banner inside the building was 5 stories long for Chinese New Year, old and new architecture/skyline, Sultan’s Front gate – quite formal, waiting at bus stations, when you eat fish they mean it literally whole cooked, Islamic Art Museum – tile work, but incredible display of islamic writings in the Chinese and Arab world, ceramics, weapony, textiles, and architecture of mosques around the world – photo displays and then actual architectural models, timeline of occupation of the lands of Palestine/Israel – pertinent for today’s understanding of history.

petronas-towers-kl.jpgpetronas-towers-kuala-lumpur.jpgpetrona-towers-bridge.jpglooking-down-from-bridge-pt.jpgchinese-banner-4-stories-long.jpgrailroad-station-architecture.jpgbus-station-blues.jpgsultan-front-gate.jpgthai-style-tilapia-fish-whole.jpgislamic-art-museum-malaysia.jpg

Pictures:  actually getting a photo of Josh smiling – wow – how did that happen – Natalie told him she found a store where a guy specializes in graphiti and there may be a wall he can tag – as you can see Natasha is really happy about that, Natalie and Annika went to the largest free flight bird aviary in the world – had fun feeding birds, went to a cultural center and each did a batik piece – everyone enjoyed that.

josh-smiling.jpgbird-paradise.jpgannika-aviary-park.jpgnatalie-bird-park.jpgbatik-painting1.jpgbatik-painting.jpg



Tags:

40,752 responses to “Pictures from Kuala Lumpur”

  1. Michaelboowl says:

    https://indiaph24.store/# online pharmacy india

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *