BootsnAll Travel Network



Andeman Island – Railay (Bond Movie Area) Picts

rlay-1.jpg

Where old Bond movie was filmed.  Noted for the tall, jutting, hills out of the water, also now known for rock climbing.  25 years ago Natalie visited here when there were only a  handful of huts to stay at at the beach you see to the left.  Now the whole place is covered with places to stay and eat on the land in the middle there.  The right side is the East beach and left side the west facing-sunset beach.  Natalie couldn’t believe the change.

rlay-2.jpgrlay-3.jpgrlay-3a.jpgrlay-3b.jpgrlay-4.jpg

In guide books, this beach is meant to be one of the most beautiful beaches in the world due to its cliffs from the land and also out in the water.

rlay-5.jpgrlay-6.jpgrlay-7.jpgrlay-8.jpg

Hiking Adventures:  1) to caves – science day with the stalagtite and stalagmites and the calcification of water over time.  If you hit on the sides of the wall, different pitches were noticed due to the hollowness or density.

hiking-1.jpghiking-2.jpghiking-3.jpg

Hiking 2):  This was a wild adventure.  We were going to find a lagoon and it said it was only 500 meters in, but you had to climb and hike.  The hiking up and down cliffs would never be allowed in the US – too dangerous – the kids had a blast – some of the pitches were straight up – some ropes were provided – one still had to be very careful – on the climb up the hill, we thought that was tough – when we had to climb down to the lagoon – that was even more rugged and vertical – the walk in through the jungle  at the top was very impressive with fern, trees, etc.

hiking-41.jpghiking-51.jpghiking-61.jpg

The vertical climbs are hard to capture on film – kids enjoyed the challenge and “danger”

hiking-71.jpghiking-81.jpg

hiking-91.jpg

The Lagoon – is at sea level, must come from some underwater way, rises and falls with tides, there are fish in here )and we are talking about a lagoon in the middle of an island, great caves etc to explore in

hiking-9a.jpg

hiking-9b.jpghiking-9c.jpghiking-9d.jpg

Climbing Lessons:  Josh – looking across the bay (tide is out) is where many climbers take lessons or come to try different pitches.  This is were Josh climbed 4 different pitches

climbing-11.jpgclimbing-21.jpgclimbing-32.jpgclimbing-42.jpg

Sunset Snorkeling Day:  went on a 3 island snorkeling trip with hanging out at a sandbar between two small islands and watched the sunset and had a fish dinner out there. We then did one more swim at night to see the flouresants – Quite creepy swiming at an island at night, but if you swished your arms – low and behold the whole water in front of your face would light up with the flouresants – real cool.  By the end the girls were liking snorkeling – tough at first in big ocean, with nothing to put your feet on – at one spot you could feed the fish banannas – that was wild – Josh put the bananna in his mouth and hundreds of fish mobbed him to nibble at it. 

snorkeling-1.jpg

This island is called chicken island – I wonder why?

snorkeling-2.jpgsnorkeling-3.jpgsnorkeling-4.jpgsnorkeling-51.jpgsnorkeling-5.jpgsnorkeling-6.jpgsnorkeling-8.jpgsnorkeling-7.jpg



Tags:

47,594 responses to “Andeman Island – Railay (Bond Movie Area) Picts”

  1. Bulldog additionally assists your players establish endurance.

  2. Anderson says:

    Ours is big sufficient that 30+ youngsters could dip into a
    time.

  3. Nathaniel says:

    Songs is not aall enjoyable as well as video games.

  4. Maybell says:

    Playing tennis is not simply a sport, it is a way of life.

  5. Jack says:

    They save a great deal of loan over legitimate games.

  6. When green light is called players could
    run.

  7. Vance says:

    Divide the course into teams of three players each.

  8. Victor says:

    This pickle video game requires three gamers, twoo bases and also a sphere.

  9. Mandy says:

    This pickle game calls for three players, 2 bases as well as a ball.

  10. Karolyn says:

    The Clam Toss game is played just like Hot Potato.

  11. Songs is not all fun annd video games.

  12. For this game, have your players get into sets.

  13. Darcy says:

    Playing an instrument is a really personal thing.

  14. Regan says:

    Ever play the Mercenaries video games on PS2 and
    also COMPUTER?

  15. Vernita says:

    As constantly, give younger gamers a hint or 2.

  16. Christine says:

    Currently it’s time to locate the best TABLE VIDEO GAMES.

  17. Sammy great article, lots of great games.

  18. Gamers agree on the kind of event before each round.

  19. Elisa says:

    The player that captures the round wins the
    factors.

  20. Arnoldo says:

    This pickle game needs 3 players, two bases and also a round.

  21. Sean Taylor Jersey

    ?Definition of dry cleaning:Many people do not know the reality and fact about dry cleaning. We are talking here about the practical things that you will be doing.We have various ambitions in life and like any other things, you should work hard for it…

  22. Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping

    Once you fully understand this concept you can help your clients develop realistic goals that can be achieved. It is more suitable for doors of garage and warehouses because it require no electricity to open or close. Seeking a specialty certification…

  23. Wholesale Jerseys Cheap

    Even they will offer wallpapering. And the fact that they are also the most chosen for public places is because they last longer than any other form of furniture and also are the recyclable furniture available.You can find in excess of 200 elements tha…

  24. Juanfran Jersey

    You only need to establish the number you are curious about, settleback plus pay attention to the actual telephone calls. If you are planning to get fences for livestock or commercial zoos then the wire fencing will be different from the one used for p…

  25. Steve Largent Jersey

    The reason they fail, though, is that few take the time to educate themselves properly. Following the tricksand tips as well as the suggest that these experts give you can help you in the long run.This technique makes a patient listen to an audio signa…

  26. Justin Morneau Jersey UK

    This is vital for you to understand better on what are the things that you should expect once you are in the job. Thin sheets of tin are not expensive and can be bought rolled or in single sheets. No need to raise your credit score. For additional secu…

  27. Ben Heeney Jersey

    It is up to us on what we think is the best to our career. This is vital for you to understand better on what are the things that you should expect once you are in the job.Tinnitus may be a common complaint after being exposed to loud sounds and someti…

  28. Wholesale Jerseys Cheap

    Extra than precisely don’t forget it, I answer in the direction of the memory. After certification, it is necessary to re certify after a few years. By doing so, when business quickens again, you will have all the time to dedicate to working and not f…

  29. Jamison Crowder Jersey

    One technique done to reduce stress is referred to as biofeedback.It can be much easier to know how provides outstanding alternatives if you take a look at some of the projects that they have performed on before.This periwinkle extract is quiet similar…

  30. Wholesale NFL Jerseys Free Shipping

    Anytime your self contain their birthday and anniversary dates, on your own can ship them e mail and reminders, which will guidance your small business be thing to consider of inside a further personable direction. Life coaching experience can be in pe…

  31. Paket Wisata Jogja

    Andeman Island – Railay (Bond Movie Area) Picts » TravelBlog Archive » Tahoe Johnson’s Journey to Southeast Asia

  32. bolu escort says:

    I just could not leave your web site prior to suggesting that I extremely
    loved the standard info a person supply for your guests?
    Is gonna be again regularly to check up on new posts

  33. Gregory Polanco Jersey

    This is the time when law applicants thoroughly experience all the modules and notes. Ask from them a detailed breakdown of costs for the whole repairing services. With the manual, your quest will be less complicated, as you will virtually know what to…

  34. Appreciating the commitment you put into your website and detailed information you present.
    It’s awesome to come across a blog every once in a while
    that isn’t the same unwanted rehashed material.

    Fantastic read! I’ve bookmarked your site and I’m including your RSS feeds to
    my Google account.

  35. Wilbert says:

    Look for a unique web page design, avoid copy
    or reused design template if your budget permits. Social Search:
    Social search is often a new term that a majority of of people involved inside the game of internet marketing
    are referring to, these days. If bid costs
    are high for a particular keyword, you simply could possibly
    be unable to obtain the clicks you’ll need in your limited budget.

  36. What this means is you must make sure every portion of your site includes your keywords.
    Be sure to build your channel name before you begin uploading many videos.
    Most companies are not sure the place to start when planning an Internet marketing program.

  37. Youtu.Be says:

    For example, you have to earn a minimum of $30 one which just
    ask for a cash payment through check as well as the possible income that you
    can earn per survey is produced by $3 to $5. If it is the regular basic information asked in every other
    site, plus there is nothing to be worried about.

    Be truthful if you take surveys, because you’ll be rejected for completing survey when they see
    that your are giving false information.

  38. These are merely two with the many questions that you can manage to answer
    before you attend another internet marketing event.

    But the topic of slimming down or getting in shape is going to stay relevant for decades to come.
    They will call at your headline and the first few links you’ve most prominently placed.

  39. Psychologists claim that limiting the pleasure is easily the most effective
    way to make the kid realize his faults. So, so far as monetary matters are involved, the
    kid is provided ample variety on internet that they
    never focuses on real animals. Another way to engage the attention of children who have a tendency to easily get distracted
    is actually definitely opportunities for learning using
    interactive media.

  40. Devin Harris Jersey

    The Fire does have a microSD slot. It only took one trip to the broom closet for me to learn to be quiet. It is fantastic to consider up utilize exams that will allow you in getting ready for tough dilemma. What is the best part? Well not only can it b…

  41. http://www.thenbasportsshop.com/Golden-State-Warriors-Tim-Hardaway-Jersey/

    With today’s economy, this is fairly a big draw. So you will collect all of the random items that you come across and put them into the container, an empty bag or an empty clothes hamper will work. They match the right medical professionals with…

  42. Luca says:

    These work best ways to be confident to get to the top from the search results.
    Interesting titles, and ones that are SEO-friendly, are certainly not mutually exclusive.
    One from the most common mistakes we had were title tags incorrectly written.

  43. Pay per click is having your ad positioned on a website, that might catch certain people’s eyes tempting these phones click on it.
    After that, you ought to run through that list and
    either combine the remainder words into three short phrases or narrow those words right down to these that a lot of effectively define and describe your product.
    All fan pages start at 0 so try your better to get your internal network to like
    your page.

  44. What’s up colleagues, how is all, and what you want to say on the topic
    of this post, in my view its in fact awesome for me.

  45. We are a bunch of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community.

    Your website provided us with useful information to work on. You have performed a formidable job
    and our whole community shall be grateful to you.

  46. Minnesota Twins Jersey

    The opposition leader further said the time he spent in prison had not crushed him but made him even stronger. The onsite is where you can work on a pro shop on skiing site while the off site is where you can run your own ski shop. It is our collective…

  47. تسديد قروض

    Andeman Island

  48. A lot of these sponsors are in place businesses that you could be familiar with.
    In general, all books published before 1923 will
    be in the public domain and so are probably be open to download for free from Project Gutenberg.
    Interactive content will probably be included and
    a state wide web page showcasing books available will be the long term goal.

  49. Celebrity Reputation Management Agency

    Andeman Island

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *