BootsnAll Travel Network



Gorilla pics and baby gorilla videos FINALLY posted

Sorry it took so long, but they were quite the bear. Note that my camera is really not good enough to take photos in a dark forest without a flash (not allowed) so these are the only decent ones that came out, out of probably 200+ or more. Many are blurry, but I left them in so you can get a sense of how close we were, etc. The videos are short as they take up a lot of memory

Here they are: Gorilla Photos (but best first read the blog description earlier, if you haven’t already)

And here is Baby Gorilla Video 1 (this is the better one):

And Baby Gorilla Video 2:



Tags: , , , ,

3 responses to “Gorilla pics and baby gorilla videos FINALLY posted”

  1. steve says:

    Hello Snarky,

    Glad to see you are enjoying Egypt as well. I just arrived in Aswan from Sudan. I plan on spending a few days here making love to the airconditioner and then heading up to Luxor. From there I am going to head in land to the Oasis’. Don’t have any set plans but thats the flow of things. Maybe we will meet up in Luxor.

    Steve (www.steveislost.com)

    Your not one of those people who cried when they saw the Gorillas are you? I don’t think I could deal with that much sensitivity. (I didn’t do the Gorilla thing because for $300-500 I would have had to have got to shoot, or had sex with one.)

  2. JM says:

    Steve, I think I speak for all of us when I say it’s really good you didn’t have an extra $300-500 to spend!

  3. Fantastic photos!!! I had a friend who completed a similar tour. She had a wonderful time, but by the end of it was naming her worms… Yuck!!!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *