BootsnAll Travel Network



One Month Mark!

Actually, I have less than a month – 26 more days and counting!!

I am soooo pumped! I can’t stop smiling! I’ve had the biggest smile on my face since I started planning this trip a few months ago! My first solo backpacking trip throughout Southeast Asia for 3 months or who knows maybe longer 🙂 – who would of thought?!

August 19 baby!  SE Asia here I come!

First stop: INDONESIA



Tags:

14 responses to “One Month Mark!”

  1. Josh says:

    Humm, i thought this was a 3 week trip.

  2. shsh says:

    WAT? WAT? You’ll be back in 2 weeks. LOL…make sure you don’t go DISCO DISCO like what mom says! haha! Oohh….and please bring your phone for EMERGENCY or else imma tell mom. LMAO!!

  3. Nana says:

    Really Sophia, you better log on and keep us updated always! I wish you all the best out of this adventurous trip of yours. Very, very exciting Sophia. Definitely take a lot of pictures also. Oooh…a journal should be handy to write your thoughts and experiences. We’ll see you before the big day of departure!

  4. j.ILL says:

    YAY! It works! <3 the web blog… i’ll be posting and writing to u all the time.. hehhehe… miss ya! potato tacos were a hit! gotta make em for u b4 u leave!

  5. Czar says:

    Soph I am so proud of you and stoked for you!!!! Pls be safe and can’t wait until you start your crazy adventure!!!

    Take lots of pics and be safe..
    love and miss you girl!!!!

  6. Mike C. says:

    NICE!
    Remember to post pics of exotic foods!
    So exciting…please let us know where all your stops will be!

  7. Grecy says:

    Good for you Cuzo! I hope you have fun out there. Be safe! Call me if you ever need anything!

  8. Jen Saldana says:

    Hi Phea! Hope to see you before you leave if you decide to come to the BAY with Tracy! If not BE SAFE and make sure to call or email me. Have fun and wish you the best of luck to your adventures in ASIA! Love and miss you lots talk to you soon!

  9. iRiS says:

    Sophia-
    I’m so happy and excited for you! Best of luck on this trip. Definitely stay safe. Have your phone w/ you…wait, are you going to bring one? Keep us up to date on your adventures out there…and take lots of pictures pls!!! Muah! Love you!

  10. M. Fab says:

    Sophia,
    How exciting! I can’t wait to see the pictures of your adventures and your backpack. Prayers for a safe and memorable trip. I look forward to reading your travel journal entries. Marnie:)

  11. Ching says:

    PIA!

    AHH so excited for you! take lots and lots of pictures so i can live vicariously through you 😉 since I know I won’t be going to SE asia (minus the PI) for at least another 3+ years … *sigh*

    <3 Ching

  12. Auntie Margie, Uncle James & Kids says:

    We r exciting about your trip to asia n be careful n always bring your cellphone n charger. Love u n Take care!!!!

  13. Have a nice trip to Asia n bring your cellphone n charger with u. Be careful n Take care. ^_^The Leong Family

  14. John and Lyn says:

    Sops….best of luck. you will be in our prayers. be safe and take lots and lots of pics. eat all the exotic food and tell us about it. it’ll be like no reservations. have fun and come back in one piece! god bless

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *