BootsnAll Travel Network



Lantau Island

Spent my last day in Hong Kong on Lantua Island. I took the Ngong Ping cable car over the hills to the Tian Tan Buddha Statue (Big Buddha), the world’s largest outdoor buddha statue in the world. It was a 20 minute ride up with a panoramic view of the Island.

Caught the metro to Hong Kong Island and took the Star Ferry back to Kowloon. Finally the haze has gone, the view of the city was much better than last night πŸ™‚



Tags:

7 responses to “Lantau Island”

  1. ching says:

    Ohhh… I’ve actually never been to HK… looks as busy as I’ve heard it to be :/ and my what a big Buddha you have there πŸ˜›

    btw… OBAMA’s our new PREZ yay! you’ll be coming back to a NEW USA πŸ˜€

    I visit SD over thanksgiving long weekend and I’m sure you’ll be insanely busy with fam as I will be too, but if you have a second or two; coffee/boba/ice cream?!

  2. China-Matt says:

    The cable car up the mountain is the most impressive part. The temple isn’t all that interesting (at least not after visiting a hundred others in China). You definitely get a better view in August when the rain clears away all the dirt and pollution.

  3. Timeshares says:

    You made some good points there. I did a search on the topic and found most people will agree with your blog.

  4. Wow! Thank you! I always wanted to write in my site something like that. Can I take part of your post to my blog?

  5. sdizon says:

    Sure no prob πŸ™‚

  6. Grow Taller says:

    This has been an interesting article, thanks for providing the information. I love the theme and colors of your blog too!

  7. Deeper Voice says:

    This has been an interesting article, thanks for taking the time to cover it, it’s really helped me! πŸ˜€

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *