1) healthy and still going strong mom! No signs of a cold/flu… not even a slight case of the sniffles. I did have a bad sore throat but that lasted for only 3 days.
2) as tan as a penny.
3) the only person traveling (or on this planet) with out a facebook account. (I can’t stress that enough)
4) assuming I’m 2 kilos heavier (3 lbs. give and take) I just can’t stop eating
5) developing a fondness for techno music because that’s what the discoteques/bars bump in Asia.
6) finishing up my sixth book “Backpack” by Emily Barr
7) still looked upon as a local which is nice (The thai owner of this internet cafe that im currently in writing this blog – started speaking to me in thai when I came in and right after that a foreigner came in and asked me if he can use the internet)
8.) addicted to fruit shakes – my going rate is three a day.
9) still a main target for mosquitoes of SE Asia. Come on’ guys – give this girl a break!
10) still thinking of ways to extend my travels for a bit longer with my bday coming up in November and Christmas….perhaps it might be possible?
I’m currently in Koh Phangan- been here for 4 days now. It took a full day just to get here from Phuket but it was definitely worth it. I’m traveling with a few Kiwis I met back in Phuket (Kat, Tim and Garett) – we’ll be hitting the full moon party tonight with a few others.
Hope all is well back home.
Having a blast in Thailand,