BootsnAll Travel Network



Trips to Mauke & Mitiaro

mitiaro-2008-002.jpgmauke-2008-010.jpgWell, I have returned from my last two outer island trips.  Had a great trip to both of the above islands.  New friends and lots of information for the book.  Will be back to American civilization and freeway traffic in another eight days.  How do they say?  Time flies, it certainly has for me.  Went to a great Island Night Buffet last night at Crown Beach Resort, the dancing, especially the under seven year old, “little darlings” was amazing.  No matter how many shows I go to it never dissapoints.  John, I managed to stay off the dance floor this time.  The crash I didn’t have on the dance floor occured on my scooter on the way home.  Missed the driveway and attempted a turn around in the Pacific Resorts driveway.  I have to be the only person to fall off a scooter and not receive a single cut.  The rental scooter people were impressed with my falling down skills.  No way was I sticking that arm out this time, I have enough pins and screws on my left arm.  So today I am working on switching from two wheels to four.  Will write more later, lots of rain this morning, but clearing now.



Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *