BootsnAll Travel Network



The Gordian Knot

From Facebook today: “PM Erdoğan addressed to the mothers of the protestors and said “call them back to your houses for their own safety”. Mothers answered. They showed up at Taksim Square. Formed a human chain between the police and the protestors. In front of Gezi Park. This is the real “tear” gas.”

Mothers Form Human Chain Between Protestors And Police

Erdogan has called a meeting with a Solidarity Group…not some meaningless actor like he met with before which was a joke.

Tonight there is another concert in Taksim Square. I’m watching it live on DHA. It’s beautiful and watching the people makes me cry.

______________________________________________

Meanwhile in social media…a conversation between two people in Istanbul. I am taking the liberty of posting it here.

The real problem is that his bullshit economic policies are reaching an end. He was expanding credit at 40%/year rate. Eventually you reach your borrowing max and you have to start paying down the debt. It is MAJOR recessionary! Apparently, the number of employed people has dropped by about 5% in the last year. That was what happened over 4 years in the US from 2008-2012. The de-leverage is gonna happen soon and it will get REALLY ugly!

What u have to realize is that the prosperity of the last few years was all bullshit. It was artificially generated by insane borrowing through credit expansion And it would appear that it was the worst kind of borrowing, that is for consumption of mostly foreign goods. Not investment! Remember 2 years ago I said there was gonna be a currency collapse? It didn’t happen because the Saudis are propping up the currency by short term borrowing. They want Turkey to protect them from Iran. I don’t know how long that will last. The economic hardship hasn’t even started yet!

So, does he wanna go before economic recession himself? Why is he provoking people, why does he not give in for a simple request like keeping a park as it is, and instead use excessive police force? How do U.S. politicians look at the issue? Do they want him to go?? They were backing him, but recently it seems that they withdraw their support?? What do you think?

D: As I have told you before, everything I know about Jihadis I learned from my Jewhadi relatives. You gotta understand, they can’t control themselves and they have these tribal instincts that makes them pounce on a chance. He is provoking because he thinks he will win. He is a psychopath. Why back down when a vistory will consolidate his power. The one thing these folks go crazy about is when there is a challenge to their authority. When u are god’s messsenger, any dissent against you is blasphemy. Really quite simple.

As far as U.S. goes, all our leaders are idiots. They will back him as long as they see him as staying in power. Who else r they gonna deal with.

The worst is still yet to come!



Tags: ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *