BootsnAll Travel Network



Is The Party Over In Turkey?

Policemen are using real bullets now and one man was shot and killed in Ankara. This in addition to at least 3 others killed by beatings or tear gas. And scores hospitalized. Caught on tape, it’s on YouTube.

Erdogan wants to meet with the protestors. Now we will see how wound up the gordian knot is.

According to OccupyGezi one of the the demonstrators says this:

“As Bulent Arinc announced that PM Erdogan will be accepting the representatives from Gezi Parkı protests on Wednesday, those “representatives” declared they haven’t received any invitation or make any attempts to request a meeting from the PM Erdogan. One of them, Ahmet Mumtaz Taylan tweeted: “I have no ideas about the group that will meet our PM. I saw it on the news after my friends informed me.”

It isn’t going to be pretty from here on out.

In Oaxaca in 2006 it was not only undercover police but young “students” (called Porros) who were hired by the government to carry out all kinds of violence to give the police an excuse to come down with the “hard hand.” During a peaceful demonstration in the Plaza Of The Three Cultures in the Tlatelolco section of Mexico City in 1968…10 days before the Olympics…scores of students, and by-standers were slaughtered. A 2001 investigation revealed documents showing that the snipers were members of the Presidential Guard, who were instructed to fire on the military forces in order to provoke them.

I’ve been waiting for this.

Undercover Police Shooting Molotov Cocktails...with hidden guns

Fake Fight

According to one poster on Facebook:

“The Turkish government turns nasty(er)!
Government is staging a fake fight between the protestors and the police this morning. If you see images of people throwing molotov bombs you should know that those people are not part of the protest and are put there by our corrupt government.

How do we know?
-Well, the press has covered NONE of the protests going on for 14 days. This is being live streamed on all channels.
-More than a thousand police has been “fighting” with these 12 guys for over 3 hours
-Police is pretending to use the water canons but the pressure is so low that the actors\rebels dont even get pushed back one step.

The real protestors did not fall for this dumb trick for one second! They are staying calm and strong because that is how smart and united my people are!”

Meanwhile the police are moving in on Taksim Square. So apparently the meeting between Erdogan and the protestors is off. Instead Erdogan is busy arresting an estimated 70+ lawyers who have supported the resistance.

Then this happened.



Tags: , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *