BootsnAll Travel Network



Around The World Again 2012-13

Well, Facebook has cut into my blogging time. But since I am living in Mexico I love to keep up with my couchsurfers and friends I have made traveling besides friends left behind in the U.S. People say they prefer face-to-face interactions with friends but in my case that is mostly impossible.

Anyway I’m off on another RTW journey using AirTreks which is less expensive and less trouble than trying to negotiate multiple airline web sites. A friend I met through Couchsurfing will be renting my apartment until April when I return to Oaxaca.

Left Oaxaca Nov 1 for Oregon where I had multiple medical check-ups and in the process missed my flight out to Hong Kong to see son Josh. But I will be seeing him at a family meet-up the end of January on Koh Samui Thailand.

So this is my itinerary this year:
Oaxaca>Oregon
Oregon>Bangok Nov 18
Bangkok>Oman Feb 12
Oman>Istanbul Feb 19
Istanbul>NYC Mar 13
NYC>Oregon Mar 19
Oregon>Las Vegas not scheduled yet…sometime after 1st of April
Las Vegas>Oaxaca middle of April

So if any of you friends out there will be in any of my travel destinations at the same time as I am give a holler! 🙂



Tags: , , , , ,

One response to “Around The World Again 2012-13”

  1. Rhinepearl says:

    I have been reading ‘all over the place’, and I like what I read, but I want to start at the beginning of your trip. Reading about your experiences makes me want to follow your trace and experience the things that you experienced. It will not be possible , life is different for each one of us, but you also make me realize that it is not too late. Reading your ‘stories’ inspires’ me and although I will not be able to ‘travel the world’, I can still go on some smaller trips and meet CS . The more I read (also in the forum) the more I want to do it. There is so much you have seen, experienced, there is so much wisdom in your words and you have a lot of courage. I wish we could meet along the way in Thailand, Turkey, any place . I know I could learn from you to realize my own dreams , at least some of them. Enjoy your trip . I can imagine that after such a long time of travelling, you also appreciate coming back home again.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *