BootsnAll Travel Network



The ipod has landed

I have bought a stylish black 60Gb ipod (the one that you can watch videos on) for £260.  Haven’t had chance to have a play yet because I’ve been a busy little bee.  On top of my 9-5 I’ve been sound engineering for Carling National Battle of the Bands and organising other forthcoming events.  But I’m in no rush, I’ve still got a ton of music to put on my computer.

I decided to play it easy with the mystery girl and then met someone else who I went out with last Saturday night.  I don’t know what it is but recently I have started to become more confident especially when it comes to women 🙂

I guess when you are in a relationship for so long your confidence takes a pounding. Weird.

The girl that I was with last Saturday was my first ever girlfriend from junior school, I think I was about 10.  

The years have been very kind to her!  She is absolutly stunning, educated and is on the same wavelength as me, my old man always used to say that this kind of woman does not exist. JOKE! 😉

She is a Neurophysiologist!!!  I’m told that this something to do with the central nervous system.

She lives in Manchester which is close to Preston so I’d like to meet up with her again real soon.

I should change the name of this post from ‘the ipod has landed’ to ‘I’m obsessed with this girl i know’.

Anyway back to the ipod.  It’s great but I thought the cheap bastards at Apple could have thrown in a better set of earphones because the ones I got with it are complete shit!!  Apart from that I’m happy with it.  In fact I’m quite happy all round.  Hope it lasts.

Just to be completely random. (Showing off really)

Me with a Lion Cub

Me happy stroking a very lazy lion cub.

Bye for now……



Tags: ,

One response to “The ipod has landed”

  1. lucysjuice says:

    Do you have any pictures of you close up you look kinda cute. x

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *