BootsnAll Travel Network



The beginning of the rest of my life

Hello there and welcome to the beginning! 

I am 23 years old (24 in 2 weeks) and live in Preston, England. I am currently taking driving lessons as I have been doing on and off since I was 17( i’m not shit at driving, Honest! Just Lazy).  I work in Human Resources, I have been to University and have just recently split up with my girlfriend after 5 years. 

The ExMe and the ex in a pub in Sydney

Last year was the greatest year of my life and I accomplished so many things.  Last summer I went travelling around the globe and visited USA, Fiji, New Zealand, Australia and Africa.  It was the most amazing experience of my life to date.  My eyes were opened to different people, cultures and different landscapes.  I discovered alot about myself on my travels and would recommend that if you ever get the opportunity, DO IT and do not think twice!!!

However, the only down side is that I went with my girlfriend so every memory I have involves her in some way, and four months after getting back to this toilet that many refer to as England we broke up.  I don’t regret a single moment I spent with my girlfriend because we experienced so much and it was an experience to share so much time with someone so close.

Since we broke up I have had the opportunity to think about what ought to happen with my life next.  I’ve thought about moving to a different city, changing careers, changing sex…erm.. I mean…err… Anyway I have finally decided to go travelling again, only this time I will be on my jack jones (own).  If I am lucky I wont have to come back to the UK.  We’ll just have to see what happens.

I have discussed my intentions with my closest friends who are very supportive and some have even suggested joining me.  Although when the time comes I am going no matter what.

My plan is to pass my driving test (probably wont happen), then apply for an Australian working holiday visa in July (apparently you can apply for a second working visa for oz if you apply after July 1st. “Conditions apply”) , then get on a plane and piss off just after Christmas  Simple? hmm!  We’ll see…

Stay tuned for regular updates, photos and random comments and please feel free to leave your comments and suggestions which may help me along the way….

 



Tags: ,

-1 responses to “The beginning of the rest of my life”

  1. Surf.ro Blog Verification…

    30305…

  2. Fat Ballsack says:

    i have a comment for you –

    I drive Ferrari, I own a large house in the Polynesien Islands, I have a beautiful wife with two great kids, and I work less than 4 hours a week. “How is this?” you may be asking yourself. You may also be asking “Who is this great, amazing guy?”, but that’s not important right now. What’s important is that you, yes YOU can be just like me. Great, amazing, and stuff.

    Now you’re asking “But how?, super-ace amazing great guy?”. It’s simple. YOU can have all this AND MORE, I can assure you. I can show you how.

    If it wasn’t for the unbelievable ideas and methods I have employed in my own life, I would STILL be shovelling horse shit into the back of my car. AND working my old, boring regular job too. When I reflect upon how much MY LIFE has CHANGED FOR THE BETTER, simply by employing my own step-by-step SPECIAL techniques, for a period of only 14 HOURS A DAY, I thank my lucky stars indeed that I am so very lucky. Indeed.

    THAT’S right, YOU too can end up JUST LIKE ME – quit that crap job you hate, have all the time in the world to play golf, eat pickle sandwiches and ruffle a small boy’s soft, silky, smooth, fragrant, trembling young hair, play with your beatiful, sexy wife, play with your beautiful, sexual children, and relax – you will never have to worry about ANYTHING, EVER AGAIN, in the WHOLE, BIG FAT WIDE WORLD.

    Sounds great, doesn’t it? Doesn’t it?
    It does.

    And YOU can have all this too, simply by following the simple rules I have created, that I wish to share, to pass on my knowledge so that people JUST LIKE YOU can lead the sort of lifestyle you can only aspire to dream about at the moment. To begin with, I will start you off in the right direction by getting you to complete one very quick and easy task. After that it’s UP to YOU. For only $59.99.95, I will SEND YOU my secret variety of techniques that I GUARENTEE will change your life FOREVER.

    The first step is easy. The following task must be repeated once per hour, for 14 hours a day, 5 days a week, over a FREE 6-week course –

    FELCH MY BALLS.

  3. admin says:

    I Know where you live Fat Ballsack or sould I say joe?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *