BootsnAll Travel Network



What’s for dinner tonight? Part II

So today its Carrot Juice ( yummy) and Eadmae ( oh those lovely soy beans) for dinner.

Pathetic huh? Wanna hear something more sad…still have’nt picked up my dry cleaning.

Wish I made millions so that I could have somebody do this for me. Don’t they have errand runners in the world. Am sure they do. But wonder is there is poor man’s version of the Manhattan ones.


Today was a really bad day. Its never been this bad. Its started with my Boss calling me on the cell phone while on my way to work..of course its an emergency.

Whole day I fielded questions from every which way and had to switch gears every few minutes. Questions from my boss, our clients, my colleagues who are helping. I have to say I was close to tears…I could have cried to lighten the load a bit but did’nt have the time.

Mom is thankfully in Atlanta visiting family, otherwise I would have had to deal with the guilt of neglecting her as well. Poor thing, well poor all of us my dad did the same. Worked even after the cows came home.

Anyway, one of these I will write something fun. Well, just don’t hold your breath though.



Tags:

Comments are closed.