BootsnAll Travel Network



No Tittle….

Just pouring out some pensive thoughts. Seems like more and more I’m back to the old habits. Days are passing by in daze. Work is so busy that I have no idea what is going on this world, haven’t seen my friends in months and the only saving grace it at least I leave before dark so that mom does not get too worried. I wonder how my life looks from the outside. I bet when she is on the phone to my dad she must be saying…she goes to work, comes homes eat, sleeps and get back to work.


I have been thinking again and again…how many more people are in my boat. Good at what they do…but their heart is really not in the work they do. They get the appreciated, well compensated but not really truly excited.

Long time ago ( a year or two) I read a book called “What do you want to do with your life?” A simple question but answers are not easy. First and foremost one has to know what they want to. I have no talents that could turn into full time work. Sometimes I feel a tinge of envy when I hear people who love what they do and are sooo passionate about it. My boss for one. The man is so passionate about his work.

I have some ideas but they are so different from each other. One part of me wants to work for Untited Nations. But do what? The grand idea is there but the details escape me.

I want to go back to school, do my masters..maybe in Health Management. But I know even after that the kind of jobs I might be offered will be similar to what am doing now.

Other hand I know I’m a little creative..am a decent cook and maybe I can make that my profession again. But so many questions remain.

I could travel the world..collect arts and artifacts and have a little shop of my own. These pieces of art would come directly from the artisans who pay the middle half their sweat.

Or maybe I can open a B&B in Goa..split my time in San Francisco and a lovely restored old portuguese house.

Dreams could come true? Right. Well if one makes the dreams a reality. Can I take a plunge. Can I make a decision. But how does one make this decision. Its so hard to take a risk.

So has anybody changed their life, if so what was the process like. Tell me tell me.



Tags:

Comments are closed.