BootsnAll Travel Network



Boulder

 

Luke Mtnbkng

This is the first entry in a new category.  BootsnAll have been making all kinds of changes to their blog interface and I have been playing around with it.  I have moved a bunch of old entries into new categories and created a few new ones.  This should make it a little easier to browse old entries.
Even though I am not in Antarctica yet I decide to start this new category now since we are theoretically on our way there.  We had originally planned to go to Denver for our training with everyone else.  We had to book our tickets from Italy before they had begun to schedule training sessions.  We took a shot in the dark and planned to be in Denver during the week.  After arriving in the States we found out that training session were going to be on the weekends.  We were going to be in Denver right between two sessions.  Instead of changing our tickets,  our employer told us that we should be able to doing our training on the Ice.
This left us five days in the Denver area with nothing to do.  We called up our wonderful and ever-helpful friends in Boulder (Amy and Eric) to see if we could stay with them.  They were great hosts as always and took time out of their schedule to spend with us. 

Eric Kite

We had a great time together.  Eric and I did some kite-flying while Luci and Amy went shopping for god-knows-what.  They borrowed a friends condo in Winterpark and Eric and I went mountain biking while Amy and Luci went to the spa at Sulphur Springs. 

Luke Mountain 

I even got Luci to get on a bike to cruise around Boulder-town and, believe-it-or-not, she actually enjoyed it.  I even have pictures to prove it.

 Luci Bike



Tags: , , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *