BootsnAll Travel Network



Do Animals Pray?

Do animals pray or talk to You?

“In a way, they do. Animals do connect with Me at all times, but they don’t even think about making a special effort to talk to Me and articulate their needs. They know that I know. I know that they know. We are always in touch, mentally, in secret diffusion. It’s different than a human’s connection and animals are not being morally tested down here in this environment. They are under no obligation to regain a communication with Me, or to light a fire inside of their hearts. This is a particularly human test. Animals are really quite pure-hearted and following their own self-preservation instincts. This world appears different to them, even if they share the same environment with the human race.”

You say that animals perceive the same surroundings differently than humans do. Could You elaborate on that?

“Their’s is a highly-beloved Kingdom to Me, and it is very misunderstood by the human race, although people appreciate, love, and connect with, animals a great deal of the time. Animals are incapable of making value judgments. Oh, they do sense safety issues, keenly, but they are not processing things similarly. They do recognize familiar surroundings and they do know how to control themselves appropriately within those surroundings, if everything seems normal to their senses. Let something change, however, and they will take up another appropriate behavior. Much is done automatically, depending upon the input of the moment. Pets must be taught by humans to overcome these instant reactions, but that control is imposed and not natural.  

All animals are constantly scanning their surroundings on many levels, subliminally as well as consciously; so they will be alert to things that humans ignore and they will not pay attention to things that may mean a lot to a human….such as varieties of shapes within the human race, colors of skin, and clothing details. Animals will be picking up on natural scents and body language, which a human might miss entirely. Nuances of spoken language escape them, though they are much more sensitive to moods and changes of atmosphere.

Let Me tell you something; We are sensitive to animals in a different way than We are trying to be sensitive to humans. This is because humans can turn off to Us, and animals never even think to do that. They are wide open to these Upper Levels but humans have the freedom to close off and they use that freedom extravagantly. Consequently, animals are not as complicated as human beings are. They share many more attributes among their kind, not being quite so intellectual and individualistic.”

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 This is another excerpt, quoting The Holy Spirit, from my new book, In Secret Diffusion: The Upper Realm Answers Questions About Earth, which will soon be published. I’ll let you know when it becomes available.

Tags: , , , ,



Leave a Reply