BootsnAll Travel Network



Another Exciting Travel Prospect Looms … To Another Dimension!

Oh Yessss! Oh Yesssss! Come dance a little jig with me! I’ve found a way to get off the planet! Yay! Yay! Yay! It’s a birthday present to myself and I begin my launch on September 11th…. 9/11… as a matter of fact. Oh Happy Day! I’ve discovered a way to really go within and then to come back out again.

With the FACTS, man! Right in my hand. Right in my head. Right in my memory! Woops! Too many good titles for this blog are suggesting themselves:

“HOW TO DIE FOR JUST A WEEKEND, BUT SHOW UP AT WORK ON MONDAY MORNING!”

What an exciting event awaits me in just two months from yesterday. Knowing now, that I have this in my future, feels just as if I had suddenly decided to travel around the world again to visit all of those strange, new countries I have never entered before. Except that I don’t have to do a thing except show up. No planning for it; no ticketing; no travel exhaustion. Just arrive at the appointed time and lie down and close my eyes.

“What?” you say, “you’re planning to die on us?” No, nothing so final as all that….but, almost as good.

Do you remember a few months back, that I blogged, with great enthusiasm, about two books by Michael Newton, PhD: Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls? He had stumbled upon a way, through his hypnotherapy work, to send his clients not only to past lives, but to the in-between-lives stage where each soul reviews its previous life and plans the next one, the life that it is presently living. Newton learned how to witness what the soul experienced there and even how to interact, in real time, with its guides, its council elders, and other equal members of its soul group. I remember wishing as I read, that I could experience such a wonderful journey into my own interior landscape.

I ordered two more of Dr. Newton’s books: Memories of the Afterlife: Life Between Lives, Stories of Personal Transformation and Life Between Lives: Hypnotherapy For Spiritual Regression. By this time, Dr. Newton has retired from an active practice and devotes himself to the Newton Institute For Life Between Lives Hypnotherapy (TNI) which trains other hypnotherapists to do this specialized work. So, Memories is a compilation of their stories, which carry on the reports of many lives transformed through an understanding of what that soul has come to earth to accomplish. By now, these trained therapists can be found in twenty-two countries. Life Between Lives is actually a textbook for these practitioners, but I plan to read that, as well.

When I found this website, I naturally looked to see who might be practicing within a reasonable traveling distance from me, as my free-wheeling days to pack a bag and wander have been limited by the health of my son. There are only two practitioners in Florida, but, oh sweet luck!, one of them is about an hour-and-a-half away from me, in Sarasota, Lynn McGonigall, of Lightworks Method, www.lightworksmethod.com/

So, working things out with my boy, I made reservations for her Level 1- Preparing for and Making Contact Session in September. These training levels go all the way to #5 and they are covered in a Saturday-Sunday period, between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m, held in a Sarasota hotel. The cost is very reasonable at $200 for the weekend, plus room costs. As a newbie, I’m supposing that these training sessions are auxiliary to time spent on her hypnotherapy couch doing the individual regression. But, I will report on all this as I go along.

As a person who is seriously dabbling in the Other World almost constantly…

Heck! I’m writing a book about it, to be released momently….(where have you heard that before???) (but this time, surely, it will happen as my proof copy should be arriving very soon). Watch for In Secret Diffusion: The Upper Realm Answers Questions About Earth to show up on Amazon.com, perhaps around mid-August, or keep an eye on this blogsite.

…. I am very keen to know just why and how this all came about, as well as how I am doing down here in the soup. And if there’s anything else I should do before I pop off.

Also, I’m already making a list of questions to ask about specifically. Yes, yes, I know that my latest book is all full of questions that I have asked The Holy Spirit, and I suppose I could ask Him these personal questions too, but I think I’ll stick to the big, cosmic subjects … questions about the Earth and the universe and humanity, in general. I would love to receive other people’s questions about these topics too; but I don’t want the psychic and personal queries. So, I apply that rule to myself, as well.

However, when I am hypnotically visiting a Between Life Realm, that is the proper place for any such thoughts and ideas that I can come up with. Just this morning, I have listed these:

1. What is the country of Russia to me? The place, the people, the language? What a pull I feel to all of that and I don’t know why. I’ve traveled there a lot when the Iron Curtain was falling in the early nineties and I loved it so much. The same felt true in Romania. Perhaps I have lived some happy lives there. When were those regions happy, I wonder?

2. I’m eager to know who all of my InterGalactic Friends are to me. Those people I meet, from time to time, who bond instantly, picking up from long, long ago, in some other realm. Perhaps they are members of my soul group? Who are my family members and friends in this lifetime? Who are the ones who have strongly impressed me emotionally; either positively or negatively?

3. At last I can confirm my suspicions that a slight indentation of my right upper rib cage was the entry point for a long-ago thrown spear. There’s no pain, only a slight shadow of a concave place that mostly shows when I am skinny. I’ve always said that I thought that’s what it was. This is a great chance to re-experience that moment.

And that’s the whole thing! You can see how it feels to die when you relive that past life’s ending and go into the spirit world. It doesn’t seem to be at all traumatic for any of them. What a great antidote to the fear of death, which I don’t believe I have now, but definitely won’t after all this is through.

Excitement about this prospect, blinded me for the time-being, about my original plans to launch my book on September 15th in a big, concerted marketing push for bestseller status. So, without even thinking, I gave away the crucial weekend before the launch. Not a problem! I just found another date that I like, actually, much better.

How’s October 10, 2010 for onomatopoeia? Ten, ten, ten? Rin Tin Tin? Ten, ten, double-ten, ten! Oh, I like that very well.

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,



Leave a Reply