BootsnAll Travel Network



Table mountain, my last day in S Africa

table mountain face

I spent my last day in Cape Town/South Africa taking the cable car to the top of table mountain and walking around the top of it. I had another cloudless day for it and the views up there are even farther than from day before at cape point. The number of lizards far outnumbered the tourists, especially when I got 50m from the cable car exit. So nice being here in the off season!

lizard

Cape peninsula from table mtn

view from table mtn

cape town from table mtn

table mtn face

Now I’m at my hostel, waiting for my airport shuttle for my 12 hour overnight flight to London. It is not on Air France for anyone wondering… It’s been a long time since I’ve flown BA, I wonder what the service is like these days. I have just read that there is a probable tube strike in London for 48 hours, approximately the 48 hours I am going to be there, and the forecast is for cool temps and rain. Ah England in summer and chaos, I can’t wait! Signing off from South Africa…

me on top of Table mtn with the city in the background



Tags: ,

132 responses to “Table mountain, my last day in S Africa”

  1. I always emailed this weblog post page to all my friends, since if like to read it then my contacts will too.|

  2. via says:

    Hey just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the images aren’t loading correctly. I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I’ve tried it in two different browsers and both show the same outcome.|

  3. Simply wanna comment that you have a very nice site, I like the pattern it really stands out.

  4. What i don’t understood is in truth how you are no longer actually much more neatly-favored than you may be right now. You are very intelligent. You understand thus considerably on the subject of this topic, made me in my opinion consider it from numerous numerous angles. Its like women and men are not fascinated except it is something to do with Girl gaga! Your own stuffs outstanding. All the time care for it up!

  5. I consider something really special in this site.

  6. Some truly prize content on this site, saved to my bookmarks .

  7. I like this weblog very much, Its a really nice place to read and receive info . “There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up.” by John Andrew Holmes.

  8. Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Thank you so much, However I am experiencing troubles with your RSS. I don’t know the reason why I am unable to join it. Is there anybody getting similar RSS issues? Anybody who knows the solution can you kindly respond? Thanx!!|

  9. Aw, this was an exceptionally nice post. Spending some time and actual effort to produce a very good article… but what can I say… I hesitate a lot and don’t manage to get nearly anything done.|

  10. I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This paragraph posted at this web site is in fact good.|

  11. Hi there to all, how is the whole thing, I think every one is getting more from this web site, and your views are pleasant in favor of new visitors.|

  12. Jamey Rashid says:

    Definitely believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the internet the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people think about worries that they plainly do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

  13. Hello, Neat post. There is a problem with your website in internet explorer, may check this… IE nonetheless is the market chief and a large element of other folks will pass over your excellent writing because of this problem.

  14. Howdy very nice web site!! Guy .. Excellent .. Wonderful .. I’ll bookmark your site and take the feeds additionally…I’m satisfied to seek out numerous helpful information here in the post, we’d like develop extra techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing.

  15. Thanks a lot for providing individuals with an extraordinarily pleasant opportunity to read critical reviews from this site. It’s always so fantastic and packed with fun for me personally and my office colleagues to visit the blog at the least three times per week to find out the fresh issues you will have. And definitely, I’m so usually amazed with the incredible ideas served by you. Certain 3 points in this article are easily the most beneficial I’ve had.

  16. I am really impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it’s rare to see a nice blog like this one today..

  17. But wanna remark on few general things, The website style and design is perfect, the content material is rattling superb : D.

  18. Wow, amazing blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is wonderful, as well as the content!|

  19. For latest information you have to pay a quick visit internet and on world-wide-web I found this website as a best web site for most recent updates.|

  20. I do believe all of the ideas you have offered in your post. They’re very convincing and can certainly work. Still, the posts are too short for beginners. May you please extend them a bit from next time? Thank you for the post.|

  21. I am really impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it is rare to see a nice blog like this one nowadays.|

  22. More hints says:

    I’ve learn a few good stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much effort you set to create this sort of excellent informative web site.|

  23. you are really a just right webmaster. The site loading speed is incredible. It seems that you’re doing any unique trick. In addition, The contents are masterwork. you’ve done a magnificent process in this matter!

  24. I don’t even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I do not know who you are but certainly you’re going to a famous blogger if you aren’t already ;) Cheers!

  25. Ramiro Secor says:

    Wow, wonderful blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is fantastic, as well as the content!

  26. Myra Beucler says:

    I precisely had to thank you very much again. I do not know what I might have used without the actual ways provided by you regarding this concern. Previously it was the distressing dilemma in my opinion, but understanding this skilled way you processed it made me to cry for gladness. I’m just thankful for your advice and trust you realize what a great job you are carrying out training many others via your web blog. I’m certain you’ve never met any of us.

  27. Lonny Cohron says:

    Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but instead of that, this is excellent blog. A great read. I’ll definitely be back.

  28. Great goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just too excellent. I really like what you have acquired here, really like what you’re saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it smart. I can not wait to read much more from you. This is really a tremendous web site.

  29. I believe you have observed some very interesting points , thanks for the post.

  30. Lonny Cohron says:

    I’ve been absent for a while, but now I remember why I used to love this website. Thanks, I’ll try and check back more frequently. How frequently you update your website?

  31. Some truly nice and utilitarian information on this internet site, likewise I believe the design and style has got good features.

  32. Cheap Private Proxies

    I found a great…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.