BootsnAll Travel Network



World Travellers – Part VIII

We are struggling with each other.
She’s an Aussie, but I won’t hold *that* against her!
She duly noted I’m a kiwi, but that wasn’t the issue for her either.

She can’t get her head round eight kids. Having kids is OK. Travelling is fine. Travelling with kids is even acceptable in her books (though she does point out the parents she’s observed on the road have trouble – eek!)
Her problem is EIGHT kids.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.
Yep, that’s right.
Eight.

Anyway, my problem is a simple outright case of jealousy. Her website looks just like I wanted mine to look. If anyone saw my paper mock-ups, you’d be surprised at the similarities. Ah well. I suspect too-too-ing around with my eight kids may have prevented me from devoting more hours to being able to learn what she did to get what I wanted.

I’ll keep the kids 😉 And you ought to go have a look at her website.



Tags:

One response to “World Travellers – Part VIII”

  1. Cath says:

    You’re right it is the 8 kids part, that’s my eek moment! (I’m sure the kids are delightful though….)

    Just think of it. You’re heading off on your adventure well before I go off on mine!

    Have fun guys. All 11 of you….

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *