BootsnAll Travel Network



Tgirl4….turned 5

Brasov, Romania

 

What did you think of the trip Tgirl5?

It was fun. I like walking around towns and riding horses in Mongolia. Chinese food was nice, especially noodle soup. The tuktuk was very squished. I learnt to draw flowers and to stay with Mama and Dadda. When I am tired I will not squat down again. I cried and cried a long time when I couldn’t find you. But the lady rang someone on her telephone and she came and took me downstairs and gave me lots of lollies and a banana, but I didn’t know if I was allowed to eat them, so I didn’t even though I really wanted to before everyone came.

(explanatory notes: Whenever given the option of noodle soup or rice and something, Tgirl5 ALWAYS chose noodle soup! Whenever we took a tuktuk it was very squished – but the record was 14 people in one! When we were in the Hermitage, T crouched down while we took photos – when she looked up we were gone. We did not miss her for a few minutes…and did not find her for many many minutes….enough that everyone was worried. We have not lost her since. And because she sticks so close to us, she is in almost every photo…and because she is so cute, it was impossible to limit her selection of photos to only a few….which is nice for her; The Law Of Family Photo Taking states she, as one of the younger children in the family, is likely to have only a few pics, certainly not as many as the firstborn!)

 



Tags: , , , ,

2 responses to “Tgirl4….turned 5”

  1. katie says:

    hello poppet.
    i got lost at the supermarket once. i was four. thankfully a nice lady found me too, and thankfully i remembered that my mummy was wearing a red dress. the lady didn’t offer me lollies though, which was ok, because i probably would’ve spat them out. i preferred olives and salami in those days.
    is that a cone of candyfloss?? X

  2. grandpabear says:

    maybe space was at a premium, but you forgot to mention two of T5’s special talents. First is her acting ability: she is not known as the drama queen for no good reason! Then there is her astonishing abilty to talk non-stop for two or three hours without actually saying anything. Single-handedly she could drive Grandpa crazy! But I love her, and so does her best mate, ER2/3

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *