BootsnAll Travel Network



snail mail

A few days back we received one of those letters we love.

Dear Mum and Dad,
81 days till we leave, I so can’t wait till Dad is off work for a year; that will be one of the best things about the trip for me. Another thing is not having to cook, although I might miss cooking curry.
Mum and Dad, what will be some of your things you are looking forward to be doing?
I hope we can get visas for the countries that we need them. I am so glad that my quilt is done – it’s so warm and soft.

Love from J12

PS 55 work days left to go. At 50 days will tell u how many hours 🙂

Dear J12,

Thanks for your letter. I’m looking forward to exactly the same things as you – having Dadda around All The Time and not having to cook so much! I’m also looking forward to drawing more in my journal and not having so much *stuff*. While I might miss *your* curries, I’m sure we’ll still get our fair share of other curries. And I imagine you’ll be telling us how many minutes we’ve been away from home and how many days since Dadda was at work;-)

Lotsa luff,
Mama

PS I’m glad you’re pleased with your quilt – you did such a great job with it. Hopefully I’ll get the binding done before we leave.



Tags:

One response to “snail mail”

  1. eestinews says:

    when did you write it?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *