BootsnAll Travel Network



rhymes with ack

Christmas presents

Backpacks.
Our old green Macpac wedding present ones that will be eighteen years old this year.
New blue Macpac ones for the kids who are big enough to carry them. And some other non-sponsor, but smaller than sponsored-by-Macpac ones for the little kids.
There they all were waiting on Christmas morning filled with the Macpac sleeping bags and socks I’ve been knitting and journals with fancy title pages and one toy and some dingly-dangly-Kiwi-ish things to identify each person’s pack……
No turning back now!



Tags: ,

2 responses to “rhymes with ack”

  1. neve says:

    Ahhh your picture of the backpacks lined up under the tree bring tears to my eyes…SO SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    This family of 7 is excited to read about your adventures!!!!

    And those journals!!!!
    Oh my I sure hope you share some details on how you did them etc…
    We are about to start our Charlotte Mason “Nature Day Journals” and would love to copy your idea!!!!

  2. admin says:

    Neve,
    There’s not much to tell about the journals – just some scrapbooking paper and stickers. “Keeping A Nature Journal” by Leslie and Roth is a fantastic resource full of ideas that sit well with CM – highly recommended.

    Your adventures look amazing too. We have some Robin Hood fans here who have some very similar quivers! No such amazing costumes though.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *