BootsnAll Travel Network



progress party

We’re almost in party mode here………we came *this close* (hold finger and thumb in front of your nose, not too far apart) to booking tickets today……….

In the meantime there’s the Ultimate Blog Party in full swing.
Ultimate Blog Party 2008

Maybe our family (dad, mum, eight kidsย and grandpa) will be able to meet some of you virtual party-goers in real life when we hit the road later on this year. We’ll be on the move for twelve months and although we don’t plan to pass through the U.S., I know many of you live in Other Places. If you’re in South East Asia, maybe we’ll see you in a hostel. If you’re in Mongolia, we might eat fatty lamb round a fire in our ger. If you’re in the UK or Europe, we’d love to park our caravan and van in your driveway for a night! We’ll bring playmates for your kids – promise!

Do you want to check up on us before we drop by? You’ll find us cooking up a storm at have pinny, will cook, exploring our book love at off the BOOKshelf, marvelling at creation over at in awe and wonder, and the kids are always into inventions and adventures.ย Never a dull moment in this neck of the woods.ย 



Tags: , , , ,

20 responses to “progress party”

  1. Amber says:

    I hope you have fun traveling, I think it would be a blast to see so many part of the world. I hope you have a safe journey.

  2. ValleyGirl says:

    OH.MY.GOODNESS! You are SO living my dream!!!! I’ve looked at so many of your posts — especially using the links on your sidebar — and I have to say, I’m addicted! I’m looking forward to tracking your adventure with you — thanks for inviting us!

  3. kate5kiwis says:

    far out chick.
    i cannot keep up with you.
    this is why i have the *one* blog, so i don’t forget where i put it lol
    you are sure in full swing Party Mode.
    wishing ya a blast
    mwah X

  4. Tanja says:

    Oh, you’ve got a piece of my heart right in your backyard! My hubby is in New Zealand this week on business with Wellington. He has e-mailed some pictures of your country, and it is gorgeous. My question is… why leave paradise? Just kidding. We love travel as well. My hat’s off to you for doing it with 8 children. Wow! Yours must be better behaved than mine. ๐Ÿ™‚

  5. Katja says:

    Nice to meet you too, and your travels sound far more exciting than mine. And what a beautiful family you have! You must be a super mom being able to do all that with eight children!

    All the best! Katja

  6. ellen b says:

    What a wonderful photo! What a great journey you seem to be on. Blessings…

  7. We took our four kids through Europe last year and traveled part of the time with another family with four kids! It was an experience that none of us will ever forget!

  8. Geggie says:

    Wow! I cannot wait until this adventure begins for your family. It will be facinating to follow!

  9. Deborah says:

    Inviting you to party with me!

    Win Chocolates:
    http://thechocolistas.blogspot.com/2008/03/ultimate-blog-party-2008.html

    Win a handmade pocket place mat:
    http://comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com/2008/03/ultimate-blog-party-2008.html

    Join me this month at A Cup of Joy for Missions Month:
    http://acupofjoy.wordpress.com/

  10. e-Mom says:

    So nice to meet you! Thanks for your party. Come visit mine when you get a chance.
    Blessings, e-Mom @ Chrysalis

  11. Laurie says:

    Nice to meet you! I hope you’ll come by and visit my party too!

  12. Elaine says:

    I am excited to follow your journey. Happy UBP!

  13. sprittibee says:

    I visited your other blogs, but I’m just saying Hi again! Have fun traveling… and… ๐Ÿ™‚ Happy partying!

  14. Thanks for stopping by my blog ๐Ÿ™‚
    Your upcoming travel adventure sounds wonderful! Will you be in Chiang Mai soon? The biggest holiday of year is rapidly approaching, Songkran, which is the Thai New Year and otherwise known as the largest water fight on the planet! My kids love it!
    For 3-5 days, depending on if the governement declares extra holiday days or not, the whole city cools off by throwing water at each other.
    It is a great time to visit. ๐Ÿ™‚ Not to mention prices go back down since tourist season offically ended in March.
    Happy trails!

  15. Jan says:

    WOW!!!!! I am so impressed with your skills to get this all planned. WOW!! I soooo wish we could take the step of faith and do this with our family. I hope every moment of your travels is filled with joy!!! I’ll definitely be back to read more on your blogs.

  16. Debz says:

    Just visiting from the party, great blog you have. Hope you are meeting lots of nice people, I know I sure am. I’ll have to go have a closer look around your site while I’m here.

  17. Loni says:

    It’s nice “meeting” you through the party! I am giving lots of books away on my blog so come on over. There’s still time to sign up for each day’s books of this week! ๐Ÿ™‚

  18. Woohoo, it’s been a fun party meeting so many bloggers. Come on over and post a comment to register for a Bath and Body Works special gift. Wow, eight children, what a blessing. I have six and my life is never boring!

  19. Oh how exciting! Well I’m in southern Italy if you think you’ll make it my way…if not, come visit my party instead ๐Ÿ™‚

  20. […] Items Giveaway) 75. PMKU 76. Brassy Apple 77. Flat Betty 78. Nichole @ A Call to Higher Places 79. pilgrims’ progress 80. Alexis 81. Nina @mamas*little*treasures 82. Wired For Noise 83. Barbara H. 84. Penny Lane 85. […]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *