BootsnAll Travel Network



not that we’re counting

Yesterday’s little number crunching exercise made me think I could have linked to the *not that we’re counting* page….but I didn’t, so now we need more numbers.

Did you know you will sometimes find us on the Boots-n-all blog page? There’s often a post in the “50 Most Recent Posts” section. We were there in the “New BnA Travel Blogs” list for a couple of weeks (and our name showed rather too frequently for my liking on the Blog Support Forum during that getting-set-up-time), but there are constantly more-n-more travellers joining so we’ve dropped off the bottom of that one. Generally we’ve been able (despite having no intention to do so – it just so happens that way) to keep on the “Most Active Blogs” list, but we don’t expect to keep that up until we’re actually On The Road. The “Recent Logue” column is out of bounds for the likes of us – you gotta be really famous to get on That List. But we might aspire to make to to the “Top Ten Travel Blogs”…….you just have to write a lot. It doesn’t have to be clever or funny or insightful or challenging or witty or deep and meaningful writing. It just needs to be A Lot. We’ve got 249 posts to go before we’re there!



Tags: , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *