BootsnAll Travel Network



Halfway to the beginning….

Ok ok.. I know. The last thing you want to read is content-less posts about just how tasty that sandwich was at lunch time… BUT hey, what else do you do when you have five hours to kill at Sydney airport and can’t leave? So here I am at a free kiosk, with Centrepoint tower to our left out the window, visions of the opera house snuck out of the plane window as we landed fading in memory (or is that just lack of sleep?).  Anyway, we had a smooth flight in – well, it was in terms of the kids’ behaviour – but plenty of turbulence to keep them excited!

Oh – and you may have noticed… from now there will be more than one blog-er on this blog ! So from now, we will just let you know who is penning at the beginning of the post (altho I think you will easily tell my posts apart from the true word-smith of the family!)

Anyway, I promise no more “here we are in an airport with nothing to tell you” posts! Signing out – Rob!

PS – Grandpa managed to get rid of a fair wad of Aussie $$ on a bag-full of Darryl Lea peanut brittle and biscuits – despite the fact we have a bag of goodies anyway! “For Rach,” he said…..  Yeah right! Ah well, I’m not complaining.



Tags:

6 responses to “Halfway to the beginning….”

  1. jen says:

    sooner you guys than me with that turbulence
    if theres one thing I do not like

    safe travels

    cant wait to hear from you guys again

  2. Barbie says:

    So exciting for you guys!

    When you get a minute, Rach (ha ha ha ha), I tagged you at my blog. 🙂

  3. nova says:

    oooooo i am SO excited for you guys!! i was thinking about you all day! 😀 (i don’t mind airport kiosk posts either 😉 )

  4. Wendy says:

    Was so excited to read your first post! Even if it was from the kiosk at the airport!!!!! I can’t wait for your new posts. It’s the first thing I look at when I turn on the computer. Enjoy your adventure, I’m sure you are already…

  5. Frost Family says:

    Hi Guys! We have been thinking of you all and hoping the first steps of your big adventure are going well! Hope Sydney airport didn’t send you all too crazy! We really wanted to come and see you off but it just didn’t happen but we are thinking of you and will definitely be keeping in touch!! Take care!! Love from the Frostys!

  6. Fiona Taylor says:

    Go Guys and Gals!! Great to hear about leg one 🙂 Our kiddos are waiting with baited breath to hear of every bit of info you send. Praying for you.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *