BootsnAll Travel Network



four days to go

Today is Moving Day (though we’ll sleep here on mattresses on the floor in our own rooms tonight).
Tomorrow Cleaning Day.
Now I see why Rob decided to work up to the last minute 😉 Though how he is going to get much work done these last two days, I do not know – you should have seen the length of the Trip Stuff List he took with him this morning.

On moving day, as I try to choreograph the movements of four biggish helpers, two medium-sized skiver-off-ers and two little wannabe-helpers, things are not exactly going to plan. The smallest two washed the windows with Jif. The smaller of the not-so-helpful-ones is playing anagrams. Yes, we’re all working and he’s playing. Well, not exactly playing. Can anyone come up with an anagram for MOVE IT?

Yep, that’s right.

‘E VOMIT.

Not so much fun, I suppose. I’d rather be working.
I hope we don’t all get it.
I really hope the four-child-family who popped round this morning to clean the kitchen and bathroom don’t get it either – especially as they have a five-child-family staying with them at the moment. Sorry guys – he didn’t throw up until you were driving away (and while you were here he was being far too silly for me to realise he was feeling unwell, though apparently he was).

I was going to wash the quilts today anyway. Not!



Tags:

2 responses to “four days to go”

  1. jen says:

    hope the sickness goes away real quick

    if i dont say it before you go safe trips and I look forward to following you as you embark on your great adventure

  2. Rosie says:

    Hope things are looking better today and noone else has succumbed! Hopefully c u 2morrowx

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *