BootsnAll Travel Network



Final Day(s)

Our final day in London will be spent catching the train from Aldermaston back to London. Evensong at Westminster Abbey.

Overnight bus from London to Paris CDG Airport
Midday flight to Los Angeles
9 hour stop-over in LA – hoping to get to Santa Monica
Flight to Tahiti
3 hour transit in Tahiti
Flight to Auckland

So we leave the canal boat at 9 am Monday morning, and arrive back in Auckland 1pm Thursday. It WILL be memorable I am sure!

Final post when we feel human again after a loooong set of sleeps back in our own beds 🙂

PROMISE: this post will be updated!!!! MamaBear journalled the trip back, so nothing will be forgotten. We are just trying to recover right now and it’s taking a tad longer than we expected (though we have weeded the jungle turning it into a vege garden ready for spring planting)
Photos and stories to follow…..



Tags:

4 responses to “Final Day(s)”

  1. Nova says:

    Good luck for the longest long-haul!

  2. Nova says:

    Wait a minute.. that means you’re home now! Shall I pop round? No, just kidding 😉

  3. steve says:

    Just STARTING to read your inspiring blog, but already captivated. In general terms, what are you up to now , and how are you all doing. Don’t wish to be intrusive, just interested and motivated to get on the road myself – children now adults, but I want to tell them (25 and 23 ) because I think you are SUCH a good example of people LIVING life !
    THANK YOU for taking the trouble to share.
    Best regards,

    Steve, 53, England (just existing , not living)

  4. rayres says:

    Well this looks like a genuine comment and not one to be ditched into the SPAM folder….please forgive the many typos and unintelligible sentences. I have been unable to read back over the blog because I’m appalled at the writing! There are some plans in the pipeline……

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *