BootsnAll Travel Network



E-Rgirl2…E-Rgirl3

Brasov, Romania

….because she’s so cute…..

 

(of course, she’s also loud when not getting her own way….but she can walk about nine kilometres and she spontaneously straightens up everyone’s shoes every day and she dresses herself completely right down to her buttons and gloves and she loves to say “twenty baht” and she loves to snuggle and *play* instead of just watching and she does the dishes and she can lead the way through the apartment blocks to market and she loves to ride elephants and she can fall asleep anywhere…..and she really is cute)


love my independence too!


that’s me taking a photo up there



Tags: ,

5 responses to “E-Rgirl2…E-Rgirl3”

  1. grandpabear says:

    Brilliant selection.
    Love that kid!

  2. Yvette says:

    It’ll be interesting to see what she in particular remembers in a few years- my family went around Europe a lot even when I was a toddler and it was interesting to see later what snapshots stayed with me. Some details my parents just couldn’t believe I remembered! But some things an adult thinks are very basic I had no clue recollection of so that influenced a lot of places I’ve been this past year… then was fascinated to see what memories were triggered by visiting the same location again decades later.

  3. Gene Royal says:

    R-girl 2, you love dadaa because he is the most wonderful man in all the world. I’m sure all that Proverbs says applies to him and that, “My son” also means “My daughter.”
    You love Mama because she is the most wonderful woman in the world and you will grow up just knowing that, and learning all God wants you to learn from her.

    Grandpa Gene

  4. katie says:

    hello poppet,
    yes you are totally cute.
    love the photo of you and T (i think) lying on that great big huge pipe X

  5. rayres says:

    katie
    that “great big huge pipe” is a 4000 year old pillar that fell over one day!! 😉

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *