BootsnAll Travel Network



Missing Entries

If you’re wondering what happened to all of our entries since mid-August, there was a glitch with the website and they’ve lost all the data since Aug 17th. Needless to say, I want to throw up. They assure us that they are doing everything they can to restore the lost entries, but I may have to redo them. Fortunately, I have most of them on disk (minus the pictures), but it’s gonna be a lot of work!! I think I’ll be shopping around for a new website. Stay tuned for details…



Tags:

2 responses to “Missing Entries”

  1. Sean says:

    The photos are not lost. We’ll be listing them in the control panel soon. 🙂

    Sorry for the inconvience. Cheers

    Sean
    President
    BootsnAll Travel Network
    http://www.bootsnall.com

  2. Cathy says:

    Hi Tamara, Claude, Alexa and Simon,\
    Finally I am getting some time to wish you all the best on your adventure.
    You must be on your first leg of the adventure now or just starting it. How amazing! I am very envious of your life change. What a perfect time in your lives to do this?
    The store has its Grand Opening on Sept. 30th as you already probably know. I will try and take some photos of the day if I am not too too busy. LOLOLOL! Maybe Glen Murphy will pose for a photo with me. LOL! Not sure if he will be able to attend though.
    I know you are all having a grand time so I will sign off for now and will keep in touch.
    From WHipper( Cathy)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *