BootsnAll Travel Network



Sheikh your Booty

We are in Sharm el-Sheikh in another nice resort. It makes me feel so normal and boring to be in a resort. There are 4 pools and it is on the Red Sea.

We snorkeled today and it was fantastic.
sharm fish
Jim took this with his underwater camera

As always I have no time so no chance to tell you anything. I hate that! The net at the hotel is INSANELY expensive and we are in the touristy part of town for a little while. It’s like being in stinkin’ Cancun.

We are here 3 nights then we think we will head over to Petra in Jordan.

The resort we are staying at is really nice. I mean, wow. We went into the pool and you can sit on stone stools and order drinks and food and eat them while you are IN the pool.
sharm resort
View of the resort with Red Sea in the background

There’s also a floating pier where you can walk out, jump in the water, and snorkel. It was great.
Sharm pier
The pier leading to great snorkeling

While the resort is waaaay nice, it’s frustrating because they can’t help us with our onward travel plans. I went to the concierge today to ask about how to get to Petra and he just handed me a sheet of all their tours in this area. Before we left, Jim really wanted to go to Jerusalem and I wanted to go to Petra. Now it is completely flip-flopped and *I* want to go to Jerusalem and him Petra. Both aren’t easy to do – for Petra we’d have to take a bus from here, Sharm el-Sheikh, to Nuweiba, then take a ferry to Aqaba, then another bus to the Petra area (Wadi Musa). It’s just not simple and I’m dreading it. I have researched my pants off and can’t find any better options. If we did Jerusalem, we would take a bus to the border, cross, then take another bus the rest of the way. But Jim is fighting going to Jerusalem now!!

The other thing that sucks about resorts is that they aren’t cheap. However, we’ve found the food to be really tasty! Last night I was starving so we ordered room service at like 11pm. It was so fun!



Tags: ,

12 responses to “Sheikh your Booty”

  1. Claire says:

    Hey! Your only job is to entertain your league of fans. Watts up with that? No details. No pictures? Hmm…I guess I’ll have to turn on Rick Steves travel show.

  2. Claire says:

    But, I give you lots of point for the last two titles. Very cute.

  3. Marti says:

    Cute title for this one. I hope you are having fun “sheik”ing your booty.

  4. admin says:

    Geeze mom! It’s not that easy to just post for hours on end here! and the computers are sometimes crap!!

  5. Claire says:

    The “You Tube” video made up for your lapse of reporting. ha-ha. I understand completely about you not being able to post, I’m just playing with you.

  6. buy usa proxies

    I found a great…

  7. usa proxies

    I found a great…

  8. Dallas Schrank

    I found a great…

  9. Car Rental

    I found a great…

  10. CameronSnota says:

    web cams sex chat teen girls cam webcam usa adult dating sites with chat.

  11. xebetPet says:

    Регистрация и основные шаги в casino x
    Ради входа можно использовать социальные узы в казино икс слот. Однако в случае, если кто-то хочет создать полную учетную запись, было желание важно использовать регистрационную форму. Там необходимо будет заполнить некоторые поля, примерно, фамилия пользователя и адрес электронной почты.

    Замечание! Электронная почта очень важна, потому который она играет занятие связующего звена посреди депозитом и счетом. При этом, в случае, коли пользователь потеряет доступ, адрес электронной почты будет использован чтобы подтверждения его владения.

    Казино добавило специальную страницу, для которой дозволительно замечать ради всеми будущими акциями и специальными предложениями. Игроки, которые хотят испытать удачу, должны пользоваться ее, дабы обуздывать внимание.

  12. RaymondInill says:

    Впервые с начала операции в украинский порт притарабанилось иностранное торговое судно под погрузку. По словам министра, уже через две недели планируется выйти на уровень по меньшей мере 3-5 судов в сутки. Наша функция – выход на месячный объем перевалки в портах Большой Одессы в 3 млн тонн сельскохозяйственной продукции. По его словам, на сборе в Сочи президенты перетерали поставки российского газа в Турцию. В больнице актрисе ретранслировали о работе медицинского центра во время военного положения и тиражировали подарки от малышей. Благодаря этому мир еще сильнее будет слышать, знать и понимать правду о том, что идет в нашей стране.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *