BootsnAll Travel Network



Printing Digital Photos

Since I’ve been back, I’ve been getting my digital photos printed out, slowly but surely.

I’ve used Snapfish, Dotphoto, Winkflash, Shutterfly and Ofoto.

Why so many different websites? Because almost all of them offer free prints when you sign up, so I got like 10-20 prints for free and only paid $2 or so for shipping.

Lots of the places offer different neat items like mugs, mouse pads, calendars, aprons and more that you can print with your pictures on it.

I liked all of the websites I used, but I think I’ve settled on Winkflash because their 4×6 photos are only 18 cents and they offer free shipping (at least right now they do.) All-in-all, that’s been the best deal. However, Dotphoto gave an $8 credit to me when I signed up so that was great, too.

I’ve found it helps a TON to take each pic into Photoshop and just sharpen it a tad and to a little of the Auto color correct. It’s amazing how that makes the photo look better, 95% of the time. Some of the photos I didn’t Photoshop, and you can tell they are a little dark and not as sharp.

The pictures from Jim’s fancy Digital Rebel came out AWESOME. Some people who have looked at them say they don’t even look real because they are so sharp and colorful. I’m glad he bought that camera after all!



Tags:

Comments are closed.